Anniversary Sale - Shameful Purchases Thread(Altar of Roberts)

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
I picked up an archimedes and a warlock. I'm goin to try to save for that pheonix....

But I'm a sucker for military ships.

Esq

Space Marshal
Jan 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Esq
So I melted my game package Constellation Andromeda and Super Hornet. My plan is to buy 2x P-72 and turn them into a Constellation Phoenix and Freelancer MIS! I also bought that 30$ game package yesterday.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Why? It seems great and does exactly what it was supposed to. I love it, exactly what I had in mind when they described the carrack. Better yet because it is modular and drop the scarab in space for a mobile hangar or act as a secondary repair ship on larger ships. And it alot bigger than other people "tugboat" idea where it just hauled broken ships to station and did light repait.
It is purely aesthetic, I was thinking of the Hygeia. I like the concept and mechanics of ship repair but I don't like the ship.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
It is purely aesthetic, I was thinking of the Hygeia. I like the concept and mechanics of ship repair but I don't like the ship.
The Hygia would be almost capital ship size(200-250m), and would easily break 600+ USD price. for 350 i think the crucible fits right where it is supposed to.

CSTalon

Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2015
RSI Handle
CSTalon
Was a toss up for me between a Crucible and the Carrack, been waning the Carrack for a while, but the Crucible looks damned useful...

ended up with a Carrack, because apparently im trying to prestige concierge...

something is wrong with me..

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Picked up a pair of starter packs to replace packages that will be lost in the Archimedes LTI Shuffle.

P1kl3

Captain
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
P1kl3
I don't like this thread, it makes me notice how much money I just spent. Where is my wallet, please for give me.

I swapped my Avenger for a warlock upgrade, just to have that upgrade kit with LTI on them. Right now I miss seeing the Avenger in my hanger..:(
I picked up a Carrack, fell in love with it when I first saw it, have not had a chance before now to get it.:)
Added 2 modules to my Endeavor for more space exploration, the telescope and landing bay. I love this ships looks and modules, still waiting for cargo modules and the rumored weapon modules.

Still want a 350r and a Delta...wallet go hide.o_O

Reactions: DcTrojan72

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I've bought a P72. That is all. not buying anything else

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
I am calling it done shopping:
LTI redeemer
LTI cutlass red
LTI Archimedes X2
LTI Avenger stalker
LTI freelancer max
LTI constellation Andromeda
And 325A no lti (gotta have a packaged download somewhere lol)

All other ships and large ships I'm gonna get in game and pay regular insurance on. I figure I have a good starter fleet to fall back on

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I got 2 Archimedes for the LTI... I want more but not sure my wallet can handle it... I'm going to use one of the Archimedes and melt my Super Hornet to make it LTI. Then I may upgrade my Sabre to a Connie finally. Then I may buy the Avenger Titan so I can have a small fighter with some cargo space to tool around in.

Forgot your password?