Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
Just bought tickets under a minute ago for Tool in San Fran on Jan 6th.
I can even begin to describe how stoked I am about this. This will be my second Tool concert I've been to and this time I''m hoping that there may be some hints toward the new album. unfortunately this date was thrown in so Primus won't be there but I can live with that.

Anyone else out there seen these musical genius' play before? thoughts?

Reactions: Naruw

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I had to check Terrible Person who doesn't like Tool because I honestly have never listened to them.

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
Last time I saw them was in 1998 during the Anemia Tour, it was bonkers, like a dark carnival with flame eaters sky-wire acts and all manner of crazy shit. I wasn't drunk or high (other then contact) and it was the best time I've had. Best concert I've ever been to!
God i'm getting old!
rock out with your cock out!

Last edited:

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
shit now I'm talking the wife into going to a tool concert! Jan 10 San Diego! (holy shit tickets arent cheap)

Man thank you Rids for making this thread now I get to relive some of my college days

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
I quite like tool. I came late to the party and the first whole album i had was 10 000 daya and loved it.

Have a blast at the concert

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
shit now I'm talking the wife into going to a tool concert! Jan 10 San Diego! (holy shit tickets arent cheap)

Man thank you Rids for making this thread now I get to relive some of my college days
Glad to hear it. It was an amazing event last time i went. I don't know if I'm more excited over the concert or Star Wars this thursday. I sat in front of my computer watching the countdown for ticket sales for about 2 hours and when it finally opened, ticket master was bogged down like a mother. Had to go to stub hub and paid a little more. Well worth it anyway.

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
Yeah II too paid the stub hub 33% Mark up due to no other option but oh well at least were going.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Man, this is going to sound so hipster, but...

I first checked out Tool after King Crimson said Tool was the inspiration for one of their newer albums (newer is subjective, KC has been around since the 70's at least). And then Tool said that King Crimson was their inspiration.

I love Tool, but I've never been to one of their concerts. I love King Crimson more and have been to several.

Forgot your password?