Anyone interested in a Freelance MIS LTI?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Just wondering if anyone fancies a Freelancer MIS with LTI? Bought it quite a while back so it's cheaper than nowadays prices.

Was CCU from an Argo Cargo (so even if you don't like Freelancers, you can melt the freelancer, pocket the store credit and Have an LTI Argo Cargo to buy back which is obviously a truly amazing ship).

1696436734412.png

Value wise - Melt value is $165 USD

Let me know if your interested.

Ta

Butuz

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
86 views and not one comment darn it's a lovely ship you can do almost anything in game with this and still spank vanguard when times get tough.

Open to offers I got some bills to pay and getting some money back out of SC would work for me!

1696881582058.png

Last edited:

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
86 views and not one comment
Well, if a comment is all that is required, let me step up and throw one out..

In point of fact I am interested (it's a great mission runner!) but I'm going to CitCon so anything that would be considered available funds is being held for that event. The hangar just underwent a severe cleaning in the expectation of a new capitol ship release either during CitCon or at IAE.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
OK ok ok maybe I shoulda said 86 views and not one sale lol.

No worries have fun at citizencon I'll probably still be here once your hangover resides! :D

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Unfortunately, this is probably the worst time of the year to try and sell ships, as there's both CitizenCon and IAE in the near future, when new ships are expected to release, so people who may be interested in this ship are possibly holding back to see what is released first.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just wondering if anyone fancies a Freelancer MIS with LTI? Bought it quite a while back so it's cheaper than nowadays prices.

Was CCU from an Argo Cargo (so even if you don't like Freelancers, you can melt the freelancer, pocket the store credit and Have an LTI Argo Cargo to buy back which is obviously a truly amazing ship).

View attachment 24896

Value wise - Melt value is $165 USD

Let me know if your interested.

Ta

Butuz
Looking to offload an awesome ship in order to have a bit more funds to back with during this upcoming CitizenCon or IAE? If so, I commend your efforts & wish you success my friend. If it's being sold at the melt value, the purchaser saves $10 from the cost of a new ship. Personally, I checked this out in hopes that it was 1 of the rare early edition concept Lancers that came with the exclusive in game jacket, because I already have the Dur, Maxx & Mis Lancers.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Looking to offload an awesome ship in order to have a bit more funds to back with during this upcoming CitizenCon or IAE? If so, I commend your efforts & wish you success my friend. If it's being sold at the melt value, the purchaser saves $10 from the cost of a new ship. Personally, I checked this out in hopes that it was 1 of the rare early edition concept Lancers that came with the exclusive in game jacket, because I already have the Dur, Maxx & Mis Lancers.
Nah mate I am long done with spending money on this game. Just need to convert some make believe non existent pixel cash into real life buying food and paying bills cash :p

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
*bump anyone after a nice good value LTI freelancer MIS?*

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I'd love one but I spent all the money I could spare on my crap car. Went in for adding back in the aircon and handbrake, and changing to a quicker rack... came out with brand new rear diff hanger bushings, new rear brake lines, rear discs and pads, rear hubs and bearings... well over twice as much as I wanted to spend. So no ships for me :(

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If I wasn't saving up my meager funds to WB CCU dance my way into a number of other ships, I'd be happy to purchase it off you. Unfortunately, WB CCU's can only be purchased with RL money instead of store creds.

Forgot your password?