Anyone want my HullE -> Polaris CCU?

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Have collected a few Polaris CCUs for possible future use, but due to the limited availability of the Hull E I doubt I'll end up using this particular one. But any Testies out there with a Hull E that might want this? Only $25 for a CCU 'worth' $100.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@Dirtbag_Leader the IAE CCU Warbond Polaris from Hull-E is not a 25$ CCU worth 100$. It is a CCU just worth 25$, its melt price. The Hull-E from upgrade matrix is at 650$. The Warbond Polaris allow to get a Polaris at 675$. So the warbond CCU Hull-E to Polaris is worth 25$. That is all :) But i understand you meant 'worth' by the bargain it gives compared to a full priced credit Polaris.

@Sirus7264 If he melt it, he will have to pay 25$ to get it back. He was just mentionning the 100$ as the potiential economy compared to a credit Polaris @750$ (vs 650 Hull-E).

edit : the funny thing is that the Warbond Standalone Polaris from IAE is at 675$, when the Warbond CCU to Polaris is calculated for a Polaris at 700$. So actually this means that Dirtbag_Leader might have used a coupon, because the IAE Warbond CCU Hull-E to Polaris should be at 50$ (i bought my IAE CCU Warbond Carrack to Polaris for 100$ melt value). In that case, Sirus is right, you will have to pay 50$ if you melt it and want to get it back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirtbag_Leader

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
@vahadar Yes exactly, I paid/melt price is $25, but hangar economy value of 650->750. I'm pretty sure I didn't use a coupon on it, but I think it IS last year's 2949 pricing, so I suspect it's also true that if I melt it now it'll become a $50 buyback per the new 2950 pricing. In any case, I'm not planning to ever use it, so I'll leave this post up for a week or so in case any Testies want it at cost/can make use of it, otherwise I'll just melt it for my $25 credit and not worry about it.

Forgot your password?