anyone with an extra LTI?

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
well funny i did what the org suggested... I bought an LTI ship with the idea of trading it in later to the CCU, and well i kinda do not want to trade it in but rather just buy another ship anyway. ultimately I am kinda looking for a ship that can CCU into a Constellation Andromeda.

but officially I can either just obtain a LTI ship (Currently not any of the ones on sale now like the saber)

note: bought one saber as well its not CCU "yet"

but the idea is that if i get a hold of a junker LTI. i can save up and get the conni andro when my wallet recovers from my saber....and tali bomer upgrade........ok look we all know we have a problem. i am just asking the fleet first in case someone needs to eat or wants power to their house due to this sale.

RedDevil

Space Marshal
Sep 4, 2015
RSI Handle
RedDevil9
I was thinking the same, I don't have any LTI ship and was looking to pick up a cheap one so I can upgrade to a Freelancer or Connie for exploration

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
I would hold off on paying a premium for LTI. The inexpensive Drake Dragonfly is coming at some point, and presumably it'll have LTI.

In the mean time REC the flyable ships you want and CCU like a madman once you've picked up some space motorcycles.

The only thing I'd go to the grey market for now is Alpha access and limited ships.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Presumably?
Naturally and Of course it will have LTI as it will be a cheapass concept mini ship.
All concepts have LTI.

People will buy many of them.
It was the same with Reliants and Heralds.

Mitoh

Commander
Donor
Aug 30, 2015
RSI Handle
ffrind
With the new CCU system, it is best to just wait, since Reliants are up above 85 at this point.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
The best thing you can do right now is buy the cheapest upgrade to the limited ship you want (example: Hornet Tracker -> Sabre upgrade) and then wait for a new LTI concept ship to come out, like the Dragonfly.

Then upgrade that Dragonfly to the Hornet Tracker, and then apply the Sabre upgrade.

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
It's really silly with all these ways around it, they may as well give everyone LTI at this point. I know it's meaningless as well, unless you have a fleet that includes every ship, but we all still want it. Give me my internets!

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Buy a Sabre,then CCU to Constellation Andromeda.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I CCUd to a Vanguard since I will probably be solo most of the time.
Connie is too much of a hassle and requires more people.

I will set it up as a balistic sniper most probably.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
The next cheapest LTIs will be the Avenger variants, as they were not conceived at the time of the avenger release. This will only be trumped if the Reliant varients were to be released prior, but since they stated a priority on all prior existing ships, I think it is safe to assume the Avenger variants will come out prior to those of the Reliant.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Where does it mention anything about the dragonfly being small and tiny ? I think they will release it around november anniversary because then we can all CCU like crazy, and it will make many people love CIG. I bet they make a shit ton off of it too.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Where does it mention anything about the dragonfly being small and tiny ? I think they will release it around november anniversary because then we can all CCU like crazy, and it will make many people love CIG. I bet they make a shit ton off of it too.
Drake Dragonfly: You don’t so much as climb into the Dragonfly as you do put it on around you. In short, it’s the closest thing to strapping an engine and a weapons mount to your spacesuit… or, as the advertising campaign claims, it’s the closest thing to riding the vacuum yourself. Occupying somewhere in the pantheon between a snub fighter and an Aurora, the Dragonfly is a speedy, maneuverable ultralight designed to be cheaply constructed in large numbers and to be readily customized by hobbyists. Dragonfly’s have become the favorite of a particular brand of enthusiast that frequently gather together to share their modifications, off-track race… and other less legitimate “hobbies.”

The Dragonfly was confirmed a while back to not even have gone to an artist (one of the early appearances of Lisa). They are focusing on the establshed roster of ships first. Foundry 42 is doing their own thing, in relation to squadron 42, hence the Sabre. They will not be touching the dragonfly.

We still have at least 3 ships; Anvil Crucible, Teverin and Espera Prolwer and the Kruger p-72 Archimedes. This of course, is not considering the Rover and Explorer for the Carrack, the two different Rovers for the Constelations, the Kharthu (the base fighter the Kharthu-Al is a variant of), the Link (aka Volper, a Xi'an fighter/bomber), the 85X (the small 2man transport of the 890Jump), and about a dozen or so more as well as all ships previously released, but only now just being built.
There are a few elevations for Santa Monica, it was hinted that some ships such as the Xi'an transport/hauler and the Avnil Devestator were moved to F42, and other ships such as the MISC Super Hauler (the ship that transports starfarers to customers, internally like a carrier), are delayed from the line, until release or indefinitely.

I think it is safe to say that Santa Monica really does not have the time to develope another ship, with what they have on their plates by the end of this year, considering the stage in which a ship needs to be to be able to go up for a concept sale.

Last edited:

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
MISC Super Hauler (the ship that transports starfarers to customers, internally like a carrier).
Okay you have my attention, who do we throw the money at again, I found out I can second mortgage the house...should be good..

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Crucible could turn out super awesome. Assuming it's not too massive, I think I'd like to replace the little ship in the Carrack with one, be able to repair myself out in the deep dark would be excellent! Add on a nice fuel scoop and I think I could be damn near totally self sufficient!

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Crucible could turn out super awesome. Assuming it's not too massive, I think I'd like to replace the little ship in the Carrack with one, be able to repair myself out in the deep dark would be excellent! Add on a nice fuel scoop and I think I could be damn near totally self sufficient!
It has been confirmed that ships as large as the Super Hornet can fit in the repair bay of the Cruicble.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I would hold off on paying a premium for LTI. The inexpensive Drake Dragonfly is coming at some point, and presumably it'll have LTI.

In the mean time REC the flyable ships you want and CCU like a madman once you've picked up some space motorcycles.

The only thing I'd go to the grey market for now is Alpha access and limited ships.
is that the small sleek space bike i was promised? :o

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
is that the small sleek space bike i was promised? :eek:
yes, yes it would be, maybe the last ship they work on though. Imagine they release it, the same day they stop allowing CCU's hahah who knows...okay I will stop Feareory crafting now

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
If they do the Reliant the same way they did the Retaliator and Vanguard, when they release the variants, they may very well be as LTI (the Tali and Vanguard where). So that might be another opportunity.

The original Reliant was 50.00 so maybe the variants will be just a little more? Still kicking myself for not picking up a couple of Merlin's when they came out just for the CCU. The Dragonfly would be the best though (pricewise) I would think.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If they do the Reliant the same way they did the Retaliator and Vanguard, when they release the variants, they may very well be as LTI (the Tali and Vanguard where). So that might be another opportunity.

The original Reliant was 50.00 so maybe the variants will be just a little more? Still kicking myself for not picking up a couple of Merlin's when they came out just for the CCU. The Dragonfly would be the best though (pricewise) I would think.
If it's any consolation, I don't think the Merlin ever had LTI.

Forgot your password?