Ares missing from my buy back pledge list...

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Uhm, anyone else notice that their Ares is missing from their buy back pledge? It was up there a week ago, I bought this on original concept and was debating on picking it back up in a few days, I look today and its gone?!?!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
check your emails for the pledge numbers, click any current buyback page, replace pledge number in the URL with your recorded pledge number from the email for your Ares,
you should be able to buy it back with this method. CIG does messed up ninja hides with CCUs and buybacks. I keep all emails from the start because of the costs involved as well as CIG has the decision making commitment certainty of a valley teenage girl. Concerning the ship pledges and a few other things. Fair criticism.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Weird - my dragonfly to ion is still in my buy back?

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
check your emails for the pledge numbers, click any current buyback page, replace pledge number in the URL with your recorded pledge number from the email for your Ares,
you should be able to buy it back with this method. CIG does messed up ninja hides with CCUs and buybacks. I keep all emails from the start because of the costs involved as well as CIG has the decision making commitment certainty of a valley teenage girl. Concerning the ship pledges and a few other things. Fair criticism.

Thank you! Totally found it lol.

Forgot your password?