asian gamer's introduction

Captain.Harlock

Grand Admiral
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
asianassassin
Hello everyone! great to meet everyone and to be here! hopefully i can be useful to everyone in the future really looking forward to it.
Where you from stranger?
i am from toronto canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
star trek...i was very small when i first saw the ISS Enterprise ship on t.v and more than 20 years later its still vivid in my head

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and Tranportation i just love the thrill of being chase and you NEVER know what in the box!!
What was the first game you remember playing?
nintendo battle city (tank)

What other games do you play?
worldofwarcraft, wildstar, worldoftanks, diablo, fallout, arma 2 , dayz , and many more....

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
with star citizen coming out soon i decided i should join an org and while going through all the most active org Test Squadron standing out the most and after i clicked on the name and see all the details you guys got really amaze me and it look very promising. i really hope i can be useful to some of yall in the near future.

picard or kirk?
i grew up watching kirk!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I dont understand something..

Why did Yama look exactly like Capt Harlock?

Was he seeing himself in the future through some weird time loop?

Captain.Harlock

Grand Admiral
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
asianassassin
"Vowing to atone for his sin, Harlock is now a rogue pirate with a personal mission to turn back the hands of time. 100 years has passed and Captain Harlock remains at large."
harlock's over 100 years old so i think he have the power to see the future and plus he knew whos yama was before he took him in

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If you're thinking with logic in Space Pirate Captain Harlock, you're doing it wrong. Welcome to TEST!

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
I dont understand something..

Why did Yama look exactly like Capt Harlock?

Was he seeing himself in the future through some weird time loop?
Do you remember when all those Call of Duty players kept saying they fucked Ya Ma?

Well..

Luke I am your..

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain.Harlock
Forgot your password?