Bengal Operations

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
Since we have received vital information about the universe today. We as a community need to discuss which sun we are going to fly the mighty Bengal into. personally i feel like the sun in the SOL system.. being the centre of the UEE i feel like this would get the most publicity. thoughts, ideas, or suggestions?

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Since we have received vital information about the universe today. We as a community need to discuss which sun we are going to fly the mighty Bengal into. personally i feel like the sun in the SOL system.. being the centre of the UEE i feel like this would get the most publicity. thoughts, ideas, or suggestions?
The thought of going through all the effort to steal a Bengal just to fly it into a sun is crazy to me. I'm in. Imagine how many other orgs would hate us for "wasting" a Bengal. BAHAHA!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I like the idea of the 42 system parade; however, we may need to direct it towards the nearest star depending on the circumstances, I just want to be able to see the sun through a pint glass as she melts away

Reactions: Rolo and AstroSam

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The thought of going through all the effort to steal a Bengal just to fly it into a sun is crazy to me. I'm in. Imagine how many other orgs would hate us for "wasting" a Bengal. BAHAHA!
The tears would fuel our crusade for the 2nd one.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
So original bengal into the sun jokes again. Its more used than a college slut on spring break.

Cant wait for all the testies to start crying when we dont actually crash our first bengal into the sun, and actually use it for operations.

Reactions: Rolo and AstroSam

MiPOG

Grand Admiral
Jul 26, 2016
RSI Handle
MiPOG

You dare question my honor, blood angel? Why dont you emo sadists go cry to your primarch. Oh right hes dead while mine fights in the eye of terror.
Um, Bjorn, whyd you scrape all the paint off again?? Now weve gotta repaint you, and that much red paint is espensive!

PS Our primarch is being Emo on his Deamon Planet =p

Reactions: Rolo
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Um, Bjorn, whyd you scrape all the paint off again?? Now weve gotta repaint you, and that much red paint is espensive!

PS Our primarch is being Emo on his Deamon Planet =p
Bjorn has always been grey (just like the wh30k space wolves), he was put in a dreadnought in the legion days when space wolves still used grey. GW messed up and admitted to messing up because the Bjorn kit is the same as the other space wolves dreadnoughts. The painter was told to paint all the parts and put them together and he did just that without knowledge of the lore. The blue that space wolves were supposed to use is more grey than blue though but under fluorescent light it appears blue, so people paint them blue now.

Reactions: Rolo

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
It appears to suffer the same problem as most carriers, not enough air defence.
Appearances can be deceiving. It has 89 turrets.

ARMAMENT
1× Behring Turret with 1× 130mm "Ship Buster" Railgun[1]
18× ASD Ship to Ship Turrets with dual Ion cannons
40× MaxOx AA Turrets with dual Heavy Duty Laser Cannons
16× K&W Rolling Space Frame (with 21 missiles each)

4× Talon 'Sweeper' Mine Dispensers (aft) (Ammunition types: HE, EMP, Web, Nuclear, Anti-Matter)

DEFENSES

14× Phalanx point defense Laser Gatling
36.4" Icarus Armor Plating
14× Phoenix-class Shield Generators

6× HT-2000 Burst Shield Generators (back-up non sustainable shields) (2 fore, 2 mid, 2 aft)

MiPOG

Grand Admiral
Jul 26, 2016
RSI Handle
MiPOG
Bjorn has always been grey (just like the wh30k space wolves), he was put in a dreadnought in the legion days when space wolves still used grey. GW messed up and admitted to messing up because the Bjorn kit is the same as the other space wolves dreadnoughts. The painter was told to paint all the parts and put them together and he did just that without knowledge of the lore. The blue that space wolves were supposed to use is more grey than blue though but under fluorescent light it appears blue, so people paint them blue now.
Youve never read Bjorns Happy Ending? Its hillarious fanfic of the highest order! Look it up on 1d4chan, its worth it :)

Forgot your password?