Better late than never, I guess!

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Welp, its probably about time I did one of these...

Where you from stranger?

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom. It’s OK, I guess. I prefer the Lake District TBH

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I heard a little about it through general web browsing, bit my interest was spiked after my cousin told me more about how ambitious the game was. After we went bowling, I had a closer look and decided, as I was in the process of building my gaming PC at the time, that when I had finished building my PC I’d go for it. I’d get something small, like an aurora.

So I bought a Constellation Taurus…

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Really looking forward to all aspects of the game, although I’ve never really been into PVP. I’ll probably end up hauling freight from planet to planet, perhaps the odd run of whatever the equivalent of Moonshine is in the ‘Verse. Of course, if the call arrives, I’m more than willing to jump into my Aurora and crash attack the enemy for the glory of TEST!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Dark Cloud on my Playstation 2’s Demo Disk. Unless you count Tic Tac Toe on a piece of paper in lower school :)

What other games do you play?
Console peasantry such as SSX Tricky, Road Trip Adventure and the Gran Turismo series. On PC, I play E:D, Kerbal Space Program, Lethal League every now and then, Hearthstone and WOW.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I honestly don’t remember, I was probably very drunk at the time and it was a while ago, seeing as I kinda forgot to do this!

Picard or Kirk?

Worf.

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
Welp, its probably about time I did one of these...

What other games do you play?
Console peasantry such as SSX Tricky,
Console peasantry or not, SSX Tricky was the fucking shit. LOVED that game.

Wait, that was on the Gamecube/PS2/Xbox Era wasn't it? Shit, I know what I'm downloading tonight.

Reactions: Harkuno

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Four months lates? That's one helluva hangover. Welcome to TEST! (Finally!)

Forgot your password?