Busy TESTie needs help

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
So now that I've got a second kid I don't have a lot of spare time. I booted up 2.0 the other day and really wanted to get into it. But the default controls on my x52 Pro didn't make ANY sense to me.

Can anyone help me set them up exactly like Elite Dangerous? I can't sit around all night trying to get my controls set up. That's precious time I need these days. Perhaps just a guide on how to set it up?

Or even a recommended setup for the x52 Pro?

I couldn't even figure out how to go into warp or boost. I did figure out one of my toggle switches goes from landing mode to attack mode. So at least I'm ready to fight in a glorious battle...and by fight I mean explode.

NecroKnight

Lieutenant
Dec 27, 2015
RSI Handle
NecroKnight
Best thing I could say is that you'll have to manually have to go into the advanced configuration options in the keybinding section and set up each option how you like it.
You could see if there is a way to export the keybinds from elite into an xml file. If they is you can put that into the USEr/controls/mappings section and tgen use the console command pp_rebindkeys nameofxmlfile

Im sure you can find an xml file for that hotas via Google and do he same thing.

Forgot your password?