"Buying" a SC pledge with TEST aid

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Well, that's it. I can't help it. Each extra video I watch of Arena Commander makes me extra jealous. Sadly, as I mentioned in my application post, I am unable to use a Greek credit card to buy game stuff and RSI/CID only accepts credit card/paypal.

I don't want to wait much longer (since I even have the cash), but I also wouldn't be ok with myself by asking anyone to get 55$ out of budget. What I propose is a trade.

Do you want something equivelent from Greece? Ouzo, olive oil, plane tickets? 10lt of beer?... Anything that can be easily sent/trasnported? I might be able to sent you (and I'll cover the expenses, but need to check the specific item's cost) in exchange for a pledge with Arena Commander.

Anybody willing?
-------------------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------
Problem solved. Thank you all guys.
Special thanks to Krystal LeChuck and Murderer for contancting asap.

Test Squadron = Best Squadron. Cheers!

Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Aww. I really hope someone takes you up on the offer :D

Reactions: shadowjim12

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Nope. I've already did it. And when I try it says it is blocked by the bank. Apparently only certain purchases are accepted like clothing/etc. Gaming is not allowed (something to do with the code that explain the reason for the transaction)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Does this mean you can simply transfer money to a friend then? and then they can buy for you?

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I'm gonna help him out guys.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Wait for $20 package in Nov.

Well, that's it. I can't help it. Each extra video I watch of Arena Commander makes me extra jealous. Sadly, as I mentioned in my application post, I am unable to use a Greek credit card to buy game stuff and RSI/CID only accepts credit card/paypal.

I don't want to wait much longer (since I even have the cash), but I also wouldn't be ok with myself by asking anyone to get 55$ out of budget. What I propose is a trade.

Do you want something equivelent from Greece? Ouzo, olive oil, plane tickets? 10lt of beer?... Anything that can be easily sent/trasnported? I might be able to sent you (and I'll cover the expenses, but need to check the specific item's cost) in exchange for a pledge with Arena Commander.

Anybody willing?

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
PM me I'll be happy to help

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I'm just an outsider with no legal knowledge, but something seems less than legal, if not completely illegal about this. Think about it, it's how all of the Europeans could have gotten around the VAT if they needed to, which, again, seems illegal. But if not, it's how all of the Europeans can get around the VAT from now on.

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
To all: :') :') :') I must be dreaming (Or drunk). Thank you all for the support. Fellow Krystal found a way. I'll propably get to shoot you all in the Verse :D

I'm just an outsider with no legal knowledge, but something seems less than legal, if not completely illegal about this. Think about it, it's how all of the Europeans could have gotten around the VAT if they needed to, which, again, seems illegal. But if not, it's how all of the Europeans can get around the VAT from now on.
Well, the way I see it is like giving pocket money to your kids. No state expects you pay VAT from minor amounts of money like (even if you "transfered" the money). It is not like I bought something costing thousands. And I certainly do not plan to abuse it to make money. But if you want to be strict, well I guess I'm a smuggler now *Thug life* :p

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Just Jake, this is not a VAT issue. This is stupid capital control, disallowing any kind of transaction with credit card/paypal with companies outside Greece. Besides the fact that it is unconstitutional (yet Greek government and the Germans have turned the Greek constitution to toilet paper) it is in no way illegal.

Reactions: mromutt

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
To all: :') :') :') I must be dreaming (Or drunk). Thank you all for the support. Fellow Krystal found a way. I'll propably get to shoot you all in the Verse :D

Well, the way I see it is like giving pocket money to your kids. No state expects you pay VAT from minor amounts of money like (even if you "transfered" the money). It is not like I bought something costing thousands. And I certainly do not plan to abuse it to make money. But if you want to be strict, well I guess I'm a smuggler now *Thug life* :p
Well they require you to pay 20% tax on pocket money that you give to your kids. And yes I'm not kidding.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Anyway @shadowjim12 is now the proud owner of a Mustang Alpha.

Forgot your password?