"Buying" a SC pledge with TEST aid

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Thank you, all!! Test Squadron, Best Squadron!!!

1x Tequila + 1x Coconut Rum + 1x Vodka + 1x beer
Στην υγειά* μας (=Stin igia* mas= To our health = cheers)

Off-topic: *Υγεία = Ηygeia = health = best concept starship ever

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I wasn't suggesting that it was a vat issue, as much as pointing out a technicality that would be a potential issue. Other than that, if there's a means, there's a way. Fuck the system!
Edit 'would be' to 'could be'.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
For some Authentic greed cuisine/food/oils I would be willing to help you out, let me know if your ever upgrading. Also, hope you got the mustang packages that were on discount, take advantage of them while you can !

I have recently bought various Mustang Omega packages/pledges or whatever you wanna call them, all for half their value, I paid 28$ for one of them. Considering its a 55$ ship with Arena commander and beta access included for free ! Its a great deal ! Plus its the fastest Mustang, so pretty neat! Looks great too.

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
....let me know if your ever upgrading....various Mustang Omega packages/pledges....
Thanks, man. If I wanna upgrade and there are still issues, I'll let you know. First things FIrst, I will upgrade my RAM (6GB) and maybe the Graphics Card (GT 730) too to run Arena Commander Smoothly. Thank the old gods and the new, these things are accessible.

And god damn it sounds like a real pain in the ass to do business over there !
Well, it depends. Foreign investors have no problem (besides the greek 23% VAT) but Greek investors, start-ups and companies with Greek Bank Accounts can't get their money out of the country. Basicaly, "You want foreign products? Life is a bitch". Some exeptions do exist like for companies that relied on imports but not average people like me (sadly Digital Gaming Products & Pledges are not neccessities :P )

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
They are to a necessity, STRESS RELIEF! Just think how many of us would be taking out our aggressions elsewhere if not for this wonderful game and it's obvious villains, the Vanduul.

Reactions: shadowjim12
Forgot your password?