Calling All Devs - March

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have decided to post a question into the Spectrum forum for the Calling All Devs broadcasts & would greatly appreciate any upvotes that you wonderful fellow TESTies would aide me with. My question is:

"[Question] (Pertaining to future Optimization) Is it possible for the Devs to eventually add code into SC & SQ42 which allows for greater program optimization to be assisted by either the larger number of CPU cores &/or by using multiple graphics cards / GPUs?"

Here is the link to the thread if you would like to help me or help other posted questions.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/calling-all-devs-march-questions-thread/990939

Last edited:

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
Always ready to assist with upvoting, as long as the question is relevant, which it is!
I can't stand looking at Spectrum these days :D most of forums are like:

"X ship has terrible cockpit view"

"Where is X ship U PROMISED, if Y ship is done why can't you do X ship now?!"

"X Ship needs to be fixed to my liking because It's not the concept I thought it was, so instead of not buying the ship or give constructive feedback I am gonna bitch about it here"

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, I might be mistaken, but it seems that CIG has answered some of the question that I asked. I'm not entirely sure if they answered all of it, so I'll have to watch it again. LoL

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?