CALLING ALL TEST EAST COASTERS

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Grew up just South of Washington DC (in Alexandria) and currently down in Norfolk, Virginia. Likely moving back up to Northern VA for various reasons.

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
Texas Houston here

TEST NEWS IN THE AMs

Today on TEST news, we are proud to report the annexation of Texas into Florida, more than doubling the size of America's retirement home.

In other news, hangovers continue to menace squadron members with no solution in sight. Glorious Leader has assigned our finest minds to curing this horrific ailment, but refused to comment on alleged "secret keggers" citing "State Secrets"

Our consumer watch group has found a common household item that will kill you! Tune in at six for details.

Reactions: honcho12

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm not so good with maps, but is texas really on the east coast?
Texas definitely has an east coast with the Gulf of Mexico, but I don't think it really counts.

Crownan

Space Marshal
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Crownan
I am East Coast but I work nights, so I'm not sure what gamer group I belong too. I think I might be Australian. I will have to work on my accent.

Reactions: Stalinator

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
its in reference to the eastern US and Canada timezone -4:00 GMT, though some have taken it to mean the east coast on anything, which is quite funny

Reactions: honcho12
Forgot your password?