Can anyone from Cologne harbor 2 fugitives?

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Hello fellow Testies,

Me and a buddy are going to Cologne on Friday to pay respect to our lord and savior Chris Roberts. We are also fleeing from responsibilities and adulthood, which is acceptable in this community, i've heard. But because we are pretty stupid, we didn't make any arrangements to survive the cold summer night. Last year, we drove at 3 a.m. back to our carton boxes at home, which was a horrible mistake. Not only did we almost die falling asleep while on the road, it was also a bummer to leave so soon from that magical place.

If any of you kind souls has a stack of hay where we can crash and keep our bodies warm from Friday to Saturday, we'll be forever in your debt. We are clean and housebroken and will laugh at any joke, even if we don't understand a word.

The north grove shall not be lost

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
If only Gamescom were in Florida in the US... I just may consider it.
But you arnt, so I shant.

Reactions: StdDev

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
My mother and step father are in polk city sometimes I goto florida on vacation to visit them haha small world.
ohh yeah, haha
thats a looooong ways away from where i live in florida. Probably a good 10 hour drive or so.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Every new post (like this one :P ) RussianJ opens this thread hoping someone is offering a location where they can crash.
And all he sees is some blossoming love...

Forgot your password?