CaptNeon signing UP

Hi all,

After a long search i hope i found a place where i can experience Star Citizen to it's full potential!
I played EvE online a long time ago, went towards SWTOR and backed SC in 2012 for 20 euro's. Lucky me!
Playing the game wasn't possible till 2021 due to me being a poor dad and a crappy laptop. Then came paycheck bonus and a new desktop.
As a result it got me addicted to Star Citizen and shameless buying of jpg ships. My wife doens't know. (pro tip: het your own credit card, not shared.)

I've been a exploration focused player, but Stanton ain't that interesting anymore and my focus shifts towards PVP/Dropship/Jumptown type of gameplay.
And i love burrito's!

Anvil Valkyrie is my true digital love. I might cheat on her with a Prowler when it gets better.
Waiting for some loving is my RSI Perseus. Hope i can fill it up with some fellow Test pilots to dominate the nearest battle.

My gaming life started at the age of 9 with Spyro the dragon and Crash Bandicoot on my Playstation 1. Then i got a Gameboy Color with Pokem Crystal. Now i could play anymore!
ADDICTED MUCH! Never stopped gaming since.

Besides Star Citizen i play World of Warcraft casual LFR and M+ dungeons.
I enjoy the Flight Simulator with my dad now and then (Airbus A320). Some good blood en hacking Mordhau!
And finaly Path of Titans. (I never outgrew my dinosaur phase, never will, never shall!)

Picard! When he played Darth Vader! ( I never saw Star Trek, not sure to be sorry or not...)

I saw the Test Squadron interview on CITCON and got me intrigued to join such a multi role/all type of players environment.
So i really hope to meet some cool guys and gals to pew pew with!

See you in the verse! Woosh away!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party! If you're looking for a group of wild, wacky & fun loving gamers that are interested in just about everything, we're it as we have all sorts of types of people joined up to find ways to have fun together whenever possible.

Interesting intro, don't worry, I won't inform your Valkyrie that you're secretly craving some avian alien drop ship space tail for a bit of fun. What happens in TEST Squadron, is often either forgotten after waking up from having enough to drink while gaming, or has gone viral all over social media from somebody clipping us pulling off the supposed to be impossible. Oops!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon CaptNeon!
I take it from your introduction that you matured to the ripe age of 9 and then simply added years of experience after that.
So goes the story for most folks in here.
Welcome to our digital playground.
And see you in the Verse!

Forgot your password?