Carrack - Putting Exploration to the TEST

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So just a general thread to get an idea of who will be getting one of these sexy beasts. Early wishful thinking puts the external appearance of this ship puts it somewhere between a supermodel and a really sexy supermodel.

Join the TEST exploration fleet they said. You'll have drunk fun they said. All we've managed to do is explore how to crash our ship into asteroids like our spiritual leader Chris Roberts did.

I will be getting a Carrack. there is potentially a Sphere of Beer out in space and we must find it.

Reactions: TecZen

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Really want one but I am so thin right now buying a destroyer.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
We do need an optimal exploration group for handling our first push into deep space. :p

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
A good exploration fleet will have the Carrack, Reclaimer and an Orion, that way you can find it and exploit it.

(please note I said exploit, NOT explode....although that's fun too)

Drewscifer

Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Drewscifer
So just a general thread to get an idea of who will be getting one of these sexy beasts. Early wishful thinking puts the external appearance of this ship puts it somewhere between a supermodel and a really sexy supermodel.
Definitely it should look like a cross between Firefly's Serenity and Christina Hendricks.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I need to save that gif. For reasons.

Forgot your password?