Chris Roberts doing a subscriber Q&A right now

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Its streaming on CIGcommunity twitch and only subscriber questions from RSI chat / subscribers are being answered.

I dropped in for a bit, its the same shit over and over...

"Whats the status on <my favorite ship>?"

"When do we see a new Corvette"?

"If you die, does some shit happen that you told us about 50 times before but I want you to say it again"

At this point Im happy with not hearing anything else about development and simply being surprised when the game comes out!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Even the questions that are answered, they are usually very vague and so far out there that there is no definitive answer.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I'm taking that long pause between the last two posts that the answer to the post above mine, heretofore "last post one", is a definitive "No."

Farasalt

Vice Admiral
Mar 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Farasalt
There were good answers to the questions not asked:

1) The endeavour is now up with ship pricing and will be for sale SOON! (Plus, they developed like ALL the modules)
2) the new CCU system is expected in around 3 weeks, hopefully.
3) Lots of new merch will be up for sale around citizen con
4) Citizen Con is largely centred around SQ42 deets and other suprises!

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt

1) The endeavour is now up with ship pricing and will be for sale SOON! (Plus, they developed like ALL the modules)
thank you for the information :D

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx

what do you mean up with ship pricing?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
[Additional hangars buyable?] Yes, definitely. You’ll be able to rent them, and there are plans to have the equivalent of real estate. Hangars, places you could buy or rent, etc… Trying to do a simplified version of real life.
Well thank god that question got picked. I was really worried that we would never be able to buy another hangar than the one(s) we start with.

I only hope next time someone asks Chris if we can buy new ships in game that we didn't pledge for, along with weapons and shit for them. I am dying to know.

EDIT: Also great that someone brought up the Torpedo question....again. It was nice to hear it hasn't changed since the last 3 times this question has been asked.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Its streaming on CIGcommunity twitch and only subscriber questions from RSI chat / subscribers are being answered.

I dropped in for a bit, its the same shit over and over...

"Whats the status on <my favorite ship>?"

"When do we see a new Corvette"?

"If you die, does some shit happen that you told us about 50 times before but I want you to say it again"

At this point Im happy with not hearing anything else about development and simply being surprised when the game comes out!
Why don't we as a corp try and find 1 really good question to ask, and we submit it to you, Montoyo, to be our voice and ask Chris for all of us, leading us by example then :P

Reactions: KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Why don't we as a corp try and find 1 really good question to ask, and we submit it to you, Montoyo, to be our voice and ask Chris for all of us, leading us by example then :p
I suggest that we get together something explaining that it took all multi thousand of us several weeks to narrow down our questions until we knew what was the most important one to ask, and then Montoya can ask him that torpedo question again. Just to be sure we know how they work.

Reactions: Soven Taliesyn
Forgot your password?