CitCon flair, mostly, revealed.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
let the people of Stanton know you’re ready for an expedition to Pyro.
Looks like Citcon is just more yammering about Pyro.
Not talking about what's after Pyro, not Squadron 42.
They certainly won't tell us when.

Yawn!

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I thought CIG had stated at some point that Nyx is planned to be the next system after Pyro, but this could've been wishful thinking or a misunderstanding driven by missing Delamar>Levski.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I thought CIG had stated at some point that Nyx is planned to be the next system after Pyro, but this could've been wishful thinking or a misunderstanding driven by missing Delamar>Levski.
I remember the same thing, also I recall mentions of progress on Nyx, so it's probably next.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
With any luck that'll calm down the PvPers, pirates, and griefers a bit as they'd have two systems versus just one somewhat safe-ish system.
I'm going to need my Liberator sooner, instead of later. :)

• o7
Reactions: Deroth

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I don't recall them saying next, but it is an obvious choice. You need Nyx to connect to Odin, which is probably done but I doubt we'll see it before SQ42 is released.

M4cex

Captain
Dec 10, 2022
RSI Handle
M4cex
I love Dragonfly and would like to have a degraded/rusty looking skin on it. Most times I skip stuff like this but when it comes to interesting paints on the ships I use I just can't refuse it :D

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
It would be nice if they could at least provide the colour scheme for things like the Dragonfly paint...

I would also like to know when the pack will be removed from sale (Hopefully a few days after the event so we know a lot ore about what is in it) as well.

Reactions: M4cex and Deroth

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Well, according to latest rumors, collected from bar citizens dispersed by the almighty influencers probably to lower expectations down to a more realistic level of "nothing", we are getting exactly that this year.
Maybe apart from a cursory glance at SQ42.
Oh, and Sandy asked the crowd at one of the events, how many of you would play on console. So maybe we are getting a big announcment this year, of SQ42 being dumbed down to run on a TrashboX One and Pissbox 5.
Great news indeed.....

But , BUT, next year we should get some REAL super über mega huge announcment at CitCon....

Forgot your password?