Citizen Con 2014 Recap Video!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I still can't believe no one wanted the ticket I bought for this thing. Two years now, invited to go and work gets in the way. If I didn't love my job so damn much I would just quit and play Star Citizen when it comes out.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Its not that nobody wants to go, but as a TESTy, you are expected to go above and beyond.

UbeClown has so far set the high watermark, from here on out, only those that can surpass these high levels of excellence shall be permitted go.

That, or simply pre-drink to the point where you THINK you are actually surpassing these high standards.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
So keep a close eye on the next episode of 'Around the Verse'. I was just contacted by CIG and they're going to use some of the footage from the video on the next episode!

Reactions: Choppanob

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I still can't believe no one wanted the ticket I bought for this thing. Two years now, invited to go and work gets in the way. If I didn't love my job so damn much I would just quit and play Star Citizen when it comes out.
This is why you request time off as soon as you know what dates a thing is, and you request them for "surgeries."

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
So keep a close eye on the next episode of 'Around the Verse'. I was just contacted by CIG and they're going to use some of the footage from the video on the next episode!
Nice... don't forget to post the day and time then for the peeps that wanna follow that show!

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
So just noticed that YouTube crippled my video. Apparently it has copyright music in it. Therefore they just muted the whole damn thing. I guess it was nice while it lasted.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What the?

Thats stupid, why dont you just appeal it and they put an ad up?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Some place under video settings you appeal or accept some terms to allow them to monetize.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
My Cam-corder is coming, Panasonic HC-V500 nothing too fancy, but HD with decent sound and zoom for a handheld. I might want help editing the video (I could do it, but I'm sure other people could do it better/faster), but you will all be getting something to see what it was like :)

Reactions: SeungRyul

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
My Cam-corder is coming, Panasonic HC-V500 nothing too fancy, but HD with decent sound and zoom for a handheld. I might want help editing the video (I could do it, but I'm sure other people could do it better/faster), but you will all be getting something to see what it was like :)
but your phone already has a camera, and video editing capabilties. Plus, you can record vertically!

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Well. Unfortunately I tried to remove that song via the YouTube option and it didn't work. I'll try and track down the original file so I can edit it with a new song.

I mean...you guys could always just send me and all my camera gear to the next Citizen Con. I'm sure me and Lienna could make the best Citizen Con recap video of all time. :) And I'd fill it with as much copyright music as I could.

Forgot your password?