Citizen Con 2016

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Additionally karab gave me an idea, we should see if we can tour cig as a group.
It sounds like we'll have enough people to justify this. Although it depends on if they'll have enough time to show us around considering all the prep work they have to do for Citizen Con.

Reactions: ThomSirveaux

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
90% chance I'm there. Working out logistics now.

So the event is Sunday night. That means TEST party on Saturday night?

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
It sounds like we'll have enough people to justify this. Although it depends on if they'll have enough time to show us around considering all the prep work they have to do for Citizen Con.
Indeed. I do have Chris', Sandi's, and Gurmukh's email/contact information. Sandi might be able to set this up.

Reactions: Knax

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
90% chance I'm there. Working out logistics now.

So the event is Sunday night. That means TEST party on Saturday night?
Im hoping thats when the bbq is gunna happen, lol

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
More than likely, yes. Additionally, every stay comes complete with a trip to In-N-Out.
Well I was gonna find a hotel, but to hell with that!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Indeed. I do have Chris', Sandi's, and Gurmukh's email/contact information. Sandi might be able to set this up.
It would be awesome if you could contact them on behalf of the group, i was going to but it seems like you might get a bit further than me lol.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Man theres jack shit to do for CIG events on the Southeast US. Oh boy, either a 34 hour drive, a 400-500 dollar round trip flight! What a fun choice.

Call me when there's something in Atlanta or Orlando.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I'm not planning on staying the entire weekend but I'll certainly be up for some shenanigans. I'm about two hours north of LA (on a good day) up in Sunny Santa Barbara (Solvang actually) so I'll be available. If I wasn't planning on drinking I wouldn't even bother with a hotel. Frankly, I know it's expensive but I might just spring for the hotel that's literally next door just to have a safe place to crash that night.

That said, if any of you wonderful folks are planning on being in the area for more than a handful of days, I'd be happy to show you around my neck of the woods. All trips to Santa Barbara involve a visit to the original Habit Burger (voted the 2014 Best Burger in America by Consumer Reports).

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I'm not planning on staying the entire weekend but I'll certainly be up for some shenanigans. I'm about two hours north of LA (on a good day) up in Sunny Santa Barbara (Solvang actually) so I'll be available. If I wasn't planning on drinking I wouldn't even bother with a hotel. Frankly, I know it's expensive but I might just spring for the hotel that's literally next door just to have a safe place to crash that night.

That said, if any of you wonderful folks are planning on being in the area for more than a handful of days, I'd be happy to show you around my neck of the woods. All trips to Santa Barbara involve a visit to the original Habit Burger (voted the 2014 Best Burger in America by Consumer Reports).
We should also schedule a visit to Porto's Bakery, voted #1 place to eat in the country, by yelp, of course, but still: http://ktla.com/2016/02/11/portos-bakery-in-burbank-tops-yelps-list-of-100-best-places-to-eat-in-u-s/

Reactions: Knax
Forgot your password?