Citizencon 2015 in Manchester UK

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
So I noticed in the latest comm link email an event list for 2015, which included citizencon in Manchester! I thought I'd start a thread to get an initial idea of who is interested in going.

Personally Manchester is very far from where I live, however my partner's parents live just up the road so I should be able to represent the squadron.

I guess what I'm asking is 'Who wants to be my drinking buddy?'

Also does anyone know if you need to buy tickets and when they are likely to be on sale?

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Green avenger and I talked about going. I'm not 100% sure just yet, but a lot of things have to go wrong for me to not get there.

Reactions: Lienna

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I'll never be able to go unless it's in the US, and even then it will have to be relatively close :(

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Is this going to be in October, again? If so, I may be able to go, though this also depends on where I'm at, personally. Wife and I want to buy a house and have a kid, so if the wife is preggo, it's probably a no-go. Though, she'd love to go the England, as well, so, we'll see.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Is this going to be in October, again? If so, I may be able to go, though this also depends on where I'm at, personally. Wife and I want to buy a house and have a kid, so if the wife is preggo, it's probably a no-go. Though, she'd love to go the England, as well, so, we'll see.
wait to buy house. Then have kid. Saves a TON of headaches. My parents can vouch for that.

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
Yes 10th October or as close as they can get it ;)

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I wanna go! But it's probably not in the cards since I'm way too poor to take off the necessary time and buy plane tickets. But someone stop in Ireland and drink some Guinness for me!

Reactions: CrimsonCyclist

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It's a little far for me unfortunately, but next one nearish to Texas I will totally be at.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT

Northern Ireland represent! Now all I need is my TEST T-Shirt. And a phone booth to sleep in..
I assume all testies will meet up, we need to make some noise amiryt?
Testies will be meeting up and sleeping together (though... you know, not sleeping with each other, that would be awkward in a 10 person hostel room). We still have 2 spaces spare in the room I think? check here: https://testsquadron.com/threads/weekend-accomodation-for-citizencon-manchester-in-october.3714/

Forgot your password?