Results are only viewable after voting.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Blind Owl

A week in Texas... we can go LARPing! and sleep in a she out back! And... meat American girls!
View attachment 9647
I know you're married so I'll take one for the team.
Weird. Broken link. I see nothing. Right Mrs Owl? *Starts sweating*
Hahaha, Mrs Owl, breaking her hands beating on Crude? Funny! Mrs Owl plays rugby and hockey, is a mother and a nurse.

No one in their right mind fucks with Momma Bear Owl (Momma Owl Bear?) ;).

And I didn't see any sexy women anywhere. Nope. None at all. Right Mrs Owl? *Continues to sweat and quiver in fear*

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
And I didn't see any sexy women anywhere. Nope. None at all. Right Mrs Owl? *Continues to sweat and quiver in fear*
In that case, I suggest that you remember that should you travel to Texas, that regardless of your level of sobriety or intoxication, there are "no actually attractive" people here. That is all just a illusion caused by beer goggles. *winks playfully* Nobody here that I can see at the moment other than a short, fat & ugly looking humanoid shaped Ewok in the various reflective items around me. Cheers!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
In that case, I suggest that you remember that should you travel to Texas, that regardless of your level of sobriety or intoxication, there are "no actually attractive" people here. That is all just a illusion caused by beer goggles. *winks playfully* Nobody here that I can see at the moment other than a short, fat & ugly looking humanoid shaped Ewok in the various reflective items around me. Cheers!
Oh, well in that case: baby, I'm off to visit the Oompa Loompas and Ewoks inin Tex!

Forgot your password?