[CONCERN] Christmas Holiday SOTS #13?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
It has come to my attention and [CONCERN] that nearly 4 weeks have passed since the last SOTS which was #12. it is Further [CONCERN]ing that if Montoya does not do a SOTS before Christmas to wish us all a good holiday then it proves he is an evil dictator ruling us with an Aurora Fist™ and we'll take this lying down because he's so conditioned us to do that sort of thing. I suspect something he puts in the drinking water....or beer......he may be watering down the beer. HERESY!

Dear Glorious Dear Leader Captain Colonel Commander,

Please give us SOTS #13 for Christmas. It will be the best present you can give this holiday to so many people. Lead us into this new year of Star Citizen and inspire us to crash often. Whether that is the server or our ships remains to be determined. Fill us with courage to disregard our own insurance. Renew our goal of being the BEST Squardon in Star Citizen. Please give us SOTS #13 for Christmas.

Thank you

p.s. TEST Squadron Leader is BEST Leader.
p.p.s. 2.0 Launched as you well know so this is even more imperative to get out.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Here in New Zealand we are roughly 18 hours ahead of the United States and I can confirm, even by saturday evening (when I is now) that SOTS is not out yet. This is gravely [CONCERN]ing. Neither has photographic proof of hat eating happened mr squeeker.... I am therefore forced to conclude that TEST is an pyramid triangle dodecahedral scheme.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Here in New Zealand we are roughly 18 hours ahead of the United States and I can confirm, even by saturday evening (when I is now) that SOTS is not out yet. This is gravely [CONCERN]ing. Neither has photographic proof of hat eating happened mr squeeker.... I am therefore forced to conclude that TEST is an pyramid triangle dodecahedral scheme.
I can confirm that [CONCERN] in NZ is growing at an uncontrollable rate. Please send help into the future.

Reactions: SPRNinja

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Beer intake increasing, now 137% normal. [CONCERN] increasing unabated. Please send help soon. Also, I don't recognize @Black Sunder anymore without his Neo avatar.

Truthwatcher

Commander
Oct 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Truthwatcher
And maybe an appearance from Betty with Antlers as well.

But in all seriousness, the Great Roberts has gifted us with such an abundant gift of space that I am at a loss as to where to crash my Aurora! Glorious Leader, we need your guidance now more than ever!

BeerMonster

Commander
Dec 2, 2015
RSI Handle
BeerMonster
WHAT..... They..... They put water in our beer!!!! How could they do such a terrible thing? Before you know it we will all be having rational thought and flying our Aurora fleet like a bunch of old ladies. We must organize an emergency drinking session before its too late!!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Beer intake increasing, now 137% normal. [CONCERN] increasing unabated. Please send help soon. Also, I don't recognize @Black Sunder anymore without his Neo avatar.
Changed it back. Many people keep saying they don't know who I am anymore.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
god forbid that a man with a wife, two kids and Xmas to prepare for should slack off a little on his contributions to Test...

Reactions: RipVanDan

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Black Sunder, I must report that someone was impersonating you while you were away. But I saw right through his incorrect Avatar...
I appreciate that. We must be vigilant against all SPAIS that may try to deceive our members. you are a credit to TEST Squardon.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Just did some checking on RSI. We now have 8106 members. If Montoya released a new SOTS at this second we would have had a membership increase of 516 people in just 4 weeks.

Of even greater [EXCITEMENT] is the fact we are steadily gaining on XPLOR in membership numbers. Their recruitment has really slowed down lately and though we are gaining. Yes they have 3600 people more than us still but we are gaining. I remember when that number was over 5K.

Thank you to our streamers and recruiters for spreading the message and drug laced beer that helps people find their one true org in TEST Squadron.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Of even greater [EXCITEMENT] is the fact we are steadily gaining on XPLOR in membership numbers.
if they're not crashing their ships into ours, why give them any attention at all?

Forgot your password?