[CONCERN] for SOTS

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
Dear Glorious Leader,

It has been over a month now since my soul was lifted by your magnificent presence. I have been drinking steadily in order to numb this feeling of loss. Please grace us with your being as soon as possible. Otherwise I will start looking like Blind Owl's forum avatar.

P.S. - I may be intoxicated at the time of writing this...

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
We need to stop with the concerns and go straight into meltdown modes. These continued concerns allowed it to be dragged out and our demands not met. We need to burn this place down and steal all the alcohol right now! *starts breaking random furniture and throwing shit*

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
We need to stop with the concerns and go straight into meltdown modes. These continued concerns allowed it to be dragged out and our demands not met. We need to burn this place down and steal all the alcohol right now! *starts breaking random furniture and throwing shit*
I agree.. initiating over reactive Meltdown mode.

Attachments

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You are indeed the most glorious Owl to behold in all the Verse. :)
*furious blushing*
Awwwww, shucks. You know how to make an Owl feel some special.
You cant make a general thread for SOTS, it has to specify which SOTS!

In this case its 18, or is it 16?
All of them.
We're breaking shit? Sweet!
#tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Reactions: DcTrojan72
Forgot your password?