[CONCERN] People joing this ORG have not been properly educated

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja

As you can clearly see, education has clearly been lacking on how to correctly spell;

"Test Squadron, Best Squardon"

I am [concern]ed that new members joining this org are not properly educated, nor are they informed as to what they are joining.

If there are any staff members, or hamsters that can alleviate my [concern]s then please reply to this thread

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
"Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon""Test Squadron, Best Squardon"

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
That reaches the limit of my ability to form words from....whatever those words are.
erm-ah-gerd
Oh-My-God

Memes....*sigh*....it's always memes these days. I had to adapt to survive as the world around me descended into the chaos that is what pop culture has become.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Clearly, we need to [CERTIFY] that our fellow lemmings can spell Squardon c......

No. No we don't. I'm not concerned. IF WE IMPOSE STANDARDS, WE MIGHT AS WELL BE ADI! Let's be Smart about this....

Wait. NO. DON'T BE SMART. BE DUMB.

Damn. Shitposting has never been so hard.
The word you're looking for is intelligent. Don't use the 'S' word.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
standards are hopeless

they destroy quality of life for the enforcers

and rampant idiots will abound in any large org

no matter the standards you vainly impose

Forgot your password?