Concierge Response Time

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Anyone around know the typical response time for concierge requests? It's been since Wednesday of last week for me with no update. Just wondering if this is typical, if they're just behind currently, or whatever. Not concerned or "angry", just curious to know what others' experiences have been, and if maybe my ticket got "lost" or something.

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
they're taking a long time to answer all tickets take a week or so atm. Even our concierge tickets. Id just wait and see what happens.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
There is a pretty big backlog at the moment, give it some time.

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Yeah, I'm patient. No worries on the wait. Just wanted to know if it was out of the ordinary, such as there being a backlog!

I've read somewhere on the RSI forums before that someone posted a concierge request without answer for two weeks. He put in a subsequent request and it was answered within a day. Think they were just have technical difficulties with the customer support request system that time.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
As stated above.. Concierge is backlogged like regular tickets and you should see a response within a few days and a resoilution within a week.

When not back-logged... I got tickets answered within the same day. It was creepy fast.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
As a new member of the concierge club, i can say with absolute certainty: "not the slightest clue"

Reactions: honcho12

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
They are usally pretty damn fast in my experience with them, but the massive back log has them crammed up hard.

I am sure they also got slammed by unmelt requests when people heard about the vanguard variants coming out (before LTI on said variants were shown)

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Ahh I can't take it... answer my concierge request NOW or I will demand a refund!!!

Nah, no problems waiting here. Now, my incessant, uncontrollable refreshing of the support status page to anxiously have the opportunity to buy more ships that aren't even hangar ready yet...? I'm gonna need more beer lol.

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Hah yeah, it's really just a "priority" customer service request platform. I guess from what I've heard they'll sometimes accommodate requests that they otherwise wouldn't if you weren't concierge, but nothing major by any means. But because I'm concierge and posted my "melt my game package" request in the concierge system, I'm focused on concierge response times, analogous to me asking what the typical normal cs response time are if I would've placed my request that way.

Shutter

Grand Admiral
Mar 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Shutter
Of the times that I have used it...

Sometimes within minutes, the most was 6 hours. I have never asked a general game question, or about electronic merchandise. Most have been about physical items, and items missing from invoices. Once was about using my discount tokens, and once was to present my displeasure at getting the discount tokens.

"What is the Concierge status and what does it provide?
If your purchases on the account equal to $1,000 or more you will have your own personal Concierge. Keep in mind that this is for total purchases on the account. Ships or packages gifted to the account will not count towards the Concierge total. You will be part of a select group where your questions, requests and needs will be answered by a personal Concierge staff member. You will receive a heads up and exclusive access to events as well as inside info from the development team. A 1-on-1 service to fulfill your pledges and to take all of your requests."

There is also an exclusive forum. Oh my!

There is several levels too. The funniest one is "Over 9000!"

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
There are a few tiers to Concierge as well. The most notable being the 2500 level. At that point you will now have Alexis as your main CS (Used to be Chealsea)

Running about a 7-10 delay lag on Concierge and 2 weeks or so on normal CS right now.

With Alexis and Chealsea I am used to getting same day, with the fastest being 6 minutes later. It's scary fast.

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
There are a few tiers to Concierge as well. The most notable being the 2500 level. At that point you will now have Alexis as your main CS (Used to be Chealsea)

Running about a 7-10 delay lag on Concierge and 2 weeks or so on normal CS right now.

With Alexis and Chealsea I am used to getting same day, with the fastest being 6 minutes later. It's scary fast.
Yeah, I'm well over $2,500 though... Guess they're just really slammed? It has been 7 days now.

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Yeah, I'm well over $2,500 though... Guess they're just really slammed? It has been 7 days now.
not concierge but i just got my response to unmelt ships that i put in about 11 days ago. Maybe that will help ya judge the delay time a bit more!

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
So as a brief recap: I'm well over the $2,500 spent threshold (see RussianJ's quote below). My concierge request is now 13 days old, and I've still had zero (0) responses to it. It hasn't even been assigned to someone yet. Just says, "This request is awaiting assignment to a support agent", and also "Priority | Normal", which leads me to believe that there either isn't a >$2,500 tier, or it hasn't been applied to my account properly.

I'm literally just asking them to unmelt my Fleet Pack Game Package so that I can buy the Completionist Package. I'm literally begging them to hurry up and let me contribute another $12,300 to development, and I'm beginning to get fed up/losing interest in spending that amount of money with CIG. I need your advice. Should I:

• a) Make a new concierge request because perhaps this one is broken?
  • b) Use the normal support request channels because perhaps my current concierge one is broken?
  • c) Post on the RSI forums about this hoping to catch the eye of a staff member there that can address the issue?
  • d) Chill the f*** out, it's "only" 13 days...?
  • e) Melt everything, and buy 750 Aurora ES's?
I feel like I've been pretty patient over the last two weeks, but 13 days is beginning to frustrate me, especially when I read things like:

and
not concierge but i just got my response to unmelt ships that i put in about 11 days ago. Maybe that will help ya judge the delay time a bit more!
DISCLAIMER: No, I'm not "bragging" about how much I've spent on (contributed to) this game. I work my ass off day-in and day-out to be able to do just that, but that's besides the point. I posted it because it's relevant to the conversation. No, I don't think I'm more special than anyone else, even those that say have only purchased a single, $20 ship. But what I do expect is that when something is freely offered/promised by CIG such as the concierge system, that it works as it should. In my view, it's broken because the priority tag is wrong assuming RussianJ is correct about the >$2,500 tier, and because someone else using the standard support system got their melt request pushed through in only 11 days. Here I am at 13 without a single word. Anyways, just don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about me such that I think I'm entitled or similar. Cheers.

Last edited:

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
I'd attempt to recreate your ticket. It honestly sounds like it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. You aren't the first I've heard that this happened to. Could be a number of things that happened. I suppose redundancy is the best option.

Forgot your password?