Concierge Response Time

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Dropped a concierge ticket yesterday evening about something something SC patches, got a reply today from Sandi.
They have a personal vendetta against you man

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
LOL... That's all I got. After 14 days of waiting, they respond, and boy did they respond well:

My request: "Finally, could you please "melt" my Fleet Pack game package in anticipation of me purchasing at least the Wing Commander package."

Their first response: "Can you confirm your date of birth registered to the account, and the registered email address? :) Once verified I can melt the package for you."

I confirmed both.

Their next response: "Due to the current volume of game support tickets we are not able to assist with unmelts for the time being. But we still want to make sure you get your ships!"

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Do you need CS to melt a multi-ship package?

I don't have one so I wouldn't know....but if you do that sounds pretty dumb IMO.

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Do you need CS to melt a multi-ship package?

I don't have one so I wouldn't know....but if you do that sounds pretty dumb IMO.
Game packages that cost $1,000 or more require a CS rep to melt them for you.

Why? I don't know. Do I care? Not really, except when it takes 14 days to even get them to respond and say they're going to do it for me, then come back and completely misread my request, mistake it for an unmelt request when it's the opposite, and then place a 14-day-old request on hold for even longer. It really seems like they don't want my $7,500-$12,500 (still debating between Wing Commander and The Completionist).

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Game packages that cost $1,000 or more require a CS rep to melt them for you.

Why? I don't know. Do I care? Not really, except when it takes 14 days to even get them to respond and say they're going to do it for me, then come back and completely misread my request, mistake it for an unmelt request when it's the opposite, and then place a 14-day-old request on hold for even longer. It really seems like they don't want my $7,500-$12,500 (still debating between Wing Commander and The Completionist).
I'll put in a ticket for you for 12,500 dollars. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: TexasSkulls
Forgot your password?