Concierge Sale OF the New Hercules

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Couple of things

This is a direct response to the people who buy/melt LTI concepts with credit to get buybacks. Personally, I think the easiest thing would be to remove gifting of items bought back, and then allow unlimited credit repurchase from your buyback pool

In other words, it’s just like a purchase with store credits, even if you use new cash. Then increase the promotion to a full month to allow people to make their purchases in concept if they choose to do so. Warbond could still get a small discount, but they could close the gap.
See, they have it locked down so you can't trade with store credit to force people to rebuy with actual cash. This is a rather large source of funding for them that they would suddenly kill if they changed this so doubt it would happen.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
See, they have it locked down so you can't trade with store credit to force people to rebuy with actual cash. This is a rather large source of funding for them that they would suddenly kill if they changed this so doubt it would happen.
Yeah, I don't know why people are getting all upset. Well, I do, this is a *change*, and CHANGE IS BAD.

But realistically, cash is the "mother's milk" of game development (or anything, really). If all people were doing was melting old ships and moving credits around, it wasn't bringing in new money.

Personally, I don't see a problem with this. But I can see from a couple of threads here, and a bunch over at the "saltmines of Reddit" that a bunch of people are upset. I never could have predicted that! lol!

Forgot your password?