Congrats Capt Richard on a HUGE 10k celebration stream!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
In case you missed it last night, @CaptainRichard ( https://www.twitch.tv/captain_richard ) was doing a 10k follower celebration and giving away $1000 worth of ships!

The whole thing exploded and he had upwards of 2000 viewers on at one time!

For those of you that don't watch streams, currently the top spots on Star Citizen get around 250-500 viewers when they stream, so this was gigantic by Star Citizen standards!

The stream was fast paced and full of energy, chat was exploding and hype levels soared with every 5th subscriber to his stream triggering a hype train celebration!

By the time I called it a night, he had over 100 new subscribers (these are the people that pay $5/month which is split between him and twitch) and over 2800 new followers to his stream!

It was a massive cultural victory for TEST as new members found their way into the org from seeing the endless TEST emote spam! :D

It was an amazing experience, the mods did an amazing job with supporting Richard and keeping the stream running smoothly, they are often the unsung heros of these events.

Thank you all for supporting our stream team and a big thank you global mods for the amazing job they have been doing!

I know Im probably missing a name or two here, but in no particular order, here are the ones I remember:

@fastcart
@Gwahir
@Ichiru
@mromutt
@Parrottmath
@Wakapedia
@Nightrider

(If I forgot to mention you, please let me know... or maybe I just hate you)

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Congrats Captain Richard!!!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yep it was awesome stream good work! Test stream best stream!!!

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Congratulations it was fun to see it live, only 7,500 to go to 20,000 now! I think you're going to need a bigger hype train

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Congrats @CaptainRichard , you were the first test streamer that I followed and I really loved your streams. Sorry I couldn't made into this one, I was traveling and the Internet cone thin wasn't really great. Keep the great work and I hope we see you grow even more in the near future.

Forgot your password?