Coramor 2022 contest entries

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

Just to have fun let's post our entries for the Coramor contest under 😜

I do not have much time, it has been months of darkness now, but there it stands in front of me, my hope, my leap of faith, I know I can make it, I told you I will do anything for Cora... I haven't slept at all, I've been running the numbers all night for this anomaly, power plant is almost dead, but I will bring her back, Cora that's my promise to you mi amor... Wait for us, and whatever happens, we will all be together, I love you Cora, I love you all...

Seems everyone had this idea heh 🤣

And my non official one (posted not on the contest submission thread but on the link above with an alt)

Mr and Mrs Tan, errrr do not judge me, but mmpfff I've been errr hiding this from you for too long now, errr I'm out of supplies, errr I can't think straight anymore, mmmm OOooOOoohhhhh yes that's it yes, HAHAHA YES I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR CORALFISH SKEWERS, ohh yes sweet sweet tiny fish skewers yuuummm HAHA, OOooOOoohhhhh with AMORA mustard sauce HAHA, oohhh gnnnn the pain, arrrg I huurrrr feel huurrrr it, arrgghh too strong, must aarrrgh eat arrrrghhh something rrraahhh gaarrggllllll raaaaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaarggggggghhh aAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaargggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh... Yuri out raAaaAAAaaaaAAAaaaHHHhhhhh...

Last edited:
Forgot your password?