Cross Chassis Upgrades are online

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
OK as promissed by Ben yesterday in ATV, new CCU system is online.

HERE

Simply select your ship that you would like to CCU to something else, and the system will pick the most cost effective and fastest way for you. It will show you to what other ship you can CCU it to and the cost involved.

It is great stuff.

BUT keep in mind that same rules apply as with previous CCU system.
You can only CCU to ships that are eligible.

Reactions: RipVanDan

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
The new system is EVIL..... It made me CCU my Cutlass into a 'Lancer DUR, then into a Hornet Ghost.... for TESTing.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
The system seems to defy the prior CCU rules. You can now CCU from a non-AC or Hanger ready ship, to what looks to be any Hanger ready ship. If the tab goes blank for you, reload and choose the ship you want to CCU into first, or put a hanger ready ship in the source tab first, then switch it out. I tested this with with a Reliant to Freelancer Max, have not purchased though, so not sure if it will hold you up in the checkout.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
The system seems to defy the prior CCU rules. You can now CCU from a non-AC or Hanger ready ship, to what looks to be any Hanger ready ship. If the tab goes blank for you, reload and choose the ship you want to CCU into first, or put a hanger ready ship in the source tab first, then switch it out. I tested this with with a Reliant to Freelancer Max, have not purchased though, so not sure if it will hold you up in the checkout.
You can CCU to any ship that's on sale, hangar ready or not (right now the Endeavor is just the only thing on sale that's not hangar ready).

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Well CC sale starts today after the show.
And some expensive limited LTI ship.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
If they show us the reworked conies and I like it, My LTI retaliator wil be CCU to a Constelatio Aquila LTI soon

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
What were you aiming for then?
What did you melt those reliants for?

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I just melted Redeemer for Sabre since Hornet is an aging ship and Sabre is state of the art prototype and $5 more expensive than the Super Hornet (my past favourite).
I much more preffer ninja playstyle than a brute.

Will unmelt Redeemer at a later date. :)
God bless Concierge.

Reactions: mromutt and glockjs

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
I just melted Redeemer for Sabre since Hornet is an aging ship and Sabre is state of the art prototype and $5 more expensive than the Super Hornet (my past favourite).
I much more preffer ninja playstyle than a brute.

Will unmelt Redeemer at a later date. :)
God bless Concierge.
aye. i'm currently debating on flipping my hull b and amd package to get a sabre but then all would have is the freelancer dur and starfarer g for transport :( but i still don't have a dedicated fighter ship :/

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I totally reworked my hanger. I CCU'ed my tali to a taurus connie, melted my aurora game package bought the cheaper es back and a arena pass, then CCU'ed that es to a merlin. I am now sitting on my LTI vanguard, LTI connie taurus, merlin game package and arena pass plus $55 of in store credit on my account ^_^ so I feel pretty good about this new ccu system.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
finally got the LTI Freelancer DUR i wanted. melted the others to upgrade my LTI Tali base to a Tali Bomber LTI
WAIT... i can upgrade my Tali Base LTI. and get the Tali Bomber LTI... and keep the other LTI modules????

And i could just buy the LTI saber and upgrade it into a "Conie Andron LTI" MY FUCKING WALLET IT BURNS!!

Reactions: glockjs

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I keep on going to look at the CCU page. I could turn my Reliant into a Starfarer G. I'd only have to go sober for the next month or three...

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
wait... Saber can not be upgraded at this time?....but but of RSI you sneaky devils

and did anyone else notice the condition line that says

"All upgrades must be applied before the Persistent Universe beta launch."

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
"All upgrades must be applied before the Persistent Universe beta launch."
This has been the case since CCUs and ship upgrades first went live.

Trust me, for better or for worse, we have plenty of time to make our final decisions with these. ;)

Forgot your password?