Crowfall Alpha

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
https://www.crowfall.com/

I actually have been on the fence about buying it... I think I may soon.

The premise is that you play an immortal/eternal hero (heroes can die, they just come back to life) where every world except the hero's home world is dying/being killed by something. So you travel there to fight over resources/glory/etc, before it dies. How your team finishes decides how many resources you get to take. Also every world has different rules to it (think of it like a magical restriction), some might not let magic be used, some might make it so you can ONLY use magic.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
Just to add PSIcoh. They will have an unique crafting system....that will produce the finest armor, weapons etc. They will have eternal kingdoms, which is all player owned and where all the non-pvp content will take place. Almost like a lobbybwgere you launch into the "campaigns" where the PvP action is.

Ethreck

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Ethreck
For anyone who is interested in trying Crowfall, they have a play test going on this weekend. I have an extra account I am willing to let someone use just to try it out and see how they like it. Just PM me if you want to try it out.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Oh - Just so people know - I bought the game and tried it out with an old MMO friend of mine. We had a good amount of fun but the game is definitely limited in what you can do right now. It's making good progress though, so I hope to see it become more cohesive soon. :)

Forgot your password?