Dedication to the cause! Hi

VicariouslyI

Commander
Jun 5, 2021
RSI Handle
VicariouslyI
Hopefully this post arrives..

Hey folks! VicariouslyI is a bit of a long name, I go by Vic.

Just hit that join button I've been eyeing for a while now, nice to be in the squadron officially. I've been in with SC from the early days, and another former Eve pod pilot. Sadly never had a chance to fly with or against Test in New Eden but I'm looking forward to seeing this crew find the same level of success out in the verse.

I'll be bringing a few friends along in short order fresh to the game, and one more invested than I am.

Fleet wise I have a Scorpius, Reclaimer, Crucible, Orion, Starfarer Gemini in a ccu upgrade holding pattern incase something perks my interest, and a Polaris. I'll be looking to fill an early income boost role toward the org as a whole in those industry ships. Get things bankrolling the right way for the crew. As a favorite though...my one true love is the Reclaimer, taunting me with that Port Olisar loading screen that it can't actually launch from. That ship has some major Nostromo vibes that my love for the Aliens series couldn't let me pass up.

Hardly a fleet I plan to fly solo though. Looking forward to linking up with you all here in game soon! Turns out yellow and black is pretty stylish.

Oh! Outside of space ships I'm a pretty big Warhammer 40k follower, playing Thousand Sons and Sisters of Battle. Hopefully we got a few GW enthusiasts around here somewhere.

I can't vouch for Kirk or Picard...Adama is the Apex for me. I'm prepared for the consequences of my decision.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
... I can't vouch for Kirk or Picard...Adama is the Apex for me. I'm prepared for the consequences of my decision.
I went to Wikipedia for ammunition to mock your choice with

but all the entries were for footballers and locations in Africa

so you get a pass,

and welcome in

Forgot your password?