E3 2021

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Halo Reach kinda killed the franchise for me. I coop beat the game in a few hours and I can't remember a damned thing from the game.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Gamers had issues with the first trailers apparently. Complaints about the visuals not being good enough, hopefully Bungie fixed erm!
FYI, and I hate being a downer, but the Bungie of today is not the Bungie of yesteryear. Like a lot of other companies, the people who originated the series and put out the quality titles of yesteryear have pretty much all left...sometimes, change is good, but increasingly it seems people have left because the big corporate owners have prioritized things like "making zillions of dollars" over things like quality gameplay.

In any event, we shall see what the final product looks like...SoonTM

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Defenetly Starfield: I love the freedom of Bethesda games especially considering the "open surce" approach they always had since, as far as I know, TES 3 (and I still consider it the best of the series).
I hope they'll keep the totally free sandbox approach and the ability to use mods even in starfield, but that is theyr treadmark, I dont' see why not.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Defenetly Starfield: I love the freedom of Bethesda games especially considering the "open surce" approach they always had since, as far as I know, TES 3 (and I still consider it the best of the series).
I hope they'll keep the totally free sandbox approach and the ability to use mods even in starfield, but that is theyr treadmark, I dont' see why not.
That’s Bethesda’s trademark. That and the procedurally generated missions like what you get in Skyrim. Doubt they’ll stray from that!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Starfield
Forza Horizon 5

Haven't seen much else being announced so maybe there is more? Dunno.
I know i dönt expect much from Halo, couldn't care less about the tons of uninspired "oh look ma, I can draw pixels now and I'll call it a game" type of indie trash that keeps flooding the market...
Anyways, I'm looking forward to what you guys post in here, maybe I missed something great!

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

Szioul

Space Marshal
Oct 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Szioul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Starfield
Forza Horizon 5
...[Snipped]
Those are my top 3 as well, although after Fallout 4 and 76 I have some reservations about Starfield.

Other than that, there weren't any games revealed that I'm all that interested in, but of the games shown Haunted Space and Falling Frontier look like they might be interesting and was the first I heard about them. Then there's also Terra Invicta, which is made by the modding team behind the X-Com Long War mods, who had a Kickstarter for it some time back.

Edit: There's also this handy site: https://2021.e3recap.com/

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?