Engineering gameplay in 2.23

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
2.23 seems to be getting even better (even if the distribution centers won't be what I had hoped for.)
While it's not 'even' a T0 implementation of Engineering gameplay in the 'verse, we will get to try out engineering gameplay in an Arena Commander experimental mode. This is a very good way of introducing a totally new mechanic (or engineer) to the 'verse. New mechanics will be buggy without a doubt, so this way the entire PU won't be bugged while the most enthusiastic among us will still get to try out the mechanic.

Good job CIG.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
2.23 seems to be getting even better (even if the distribution centers won't be what I had hoped for.)
While it's not 'even' a T0 implementation of Engineering gameplay in the 'verse, we will get to try out engineering gameplay in an Arena Commander experimental mode. This is a very good way of introducing a totally new mechanic (or engineer) to the 'verse. New mechanics will be buggy without a doubt, so this way the entire PU won't be bugged while the most enthusiastic among us will still get to try out the mechanic.

Good job CIG.
I agree entirely & hope that this goes as well as possible to help motivate CIG to use this in the future for other feature TESTs.

Forgot your password?