Ensign Reporting for Badger firing duty

BadgerCannon

Commander
Donor
Apr 24, 2015
RSI Handle
BadgerCannon
Hi everyone. I'm BadgerCannon, a 23 year old final year Computer Systems Engineering student.

Where you from stranger?

Born and raised in London, UK.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It's a freaking space sim. Space. With Space Planes. And lasers. And unlike EVE doesn't have spreadsheets, unless you want to be someone's space accountant. Which could totally be a thing, which is awesome.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
At the moment I'm in love with the Cutlass... Piracy might be my bag. But I've just bought a Hull B and have an Aurora MR, and there's still a long time to PU. We'll see what happens/how long it takes the debt collectors to arrive.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Something on the SNES, but no idea what it was called. First game I can name would be Gran Turismo on the Playstation 1.

What other games do you play?
League of Legends is my main game, but I play nearly everything. Recently GTA5, Evolve, Banished, Civ 5, Skyrim.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I pledged for SC the first time a month ago, and a week or two later mentioned the game to a friend just in passing, as they might have been interested. Turns out he was already a backer and since he's an alcoholic is also a Testie, aka comrade Kersakov.

The fact I already have an Aurora and am a student make me feel like I'll fit in well.

Picard or Kirk?
The only Kirk Star Trek I've seen is the new films. Not so sure I'll fit in well any more...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
The only Kirk Star Trek I've seen is the new films. Not so sure I'll fit in well any more...
Don't worry, we can make you fit. Welcome to TEST!

BadgerCannon

Commander
Donor
Apr 24, 2015
RSI Handle
BadgerCannon
That is a mean looking badger, ready to maul some people. Perfect ammunition.

I see you use Weebl's Stuff badger as your profile pic. You are probably a psycho if you like Weebl. I like you. Welcome.
Psychosis is a gift. And tbh I just liked the badger face, I didn't realise he made loads of content. Now I'm on his Youtube and it's amazing, many thanks!

Forgot your password?