estoy borracho

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
I'm War Pig on the forums, Technothug in the 'verse. I'll admit that I lurk more than I post only because I find engaging in dynamic conversation keeps me from drinking way more than it's worth, but I'm a terrific listener. That may have been a run on sentence, but I digress.

I hail from the mighty east coast city of 4 sports teams, with only 3 of them with a history of championships: Philadelphia PA! We really like to eat cheesesteaks and drink beer. You should come and visit if you've never been. We have an old cracked bell and Philadelphia Brewing Company here, both of which offer free tours but only one will also give you free beer for your troubles.

What drew me to SC is pretty much the standard reason(s): Neuromancer (first novel I ever read), Star Trek, Tron, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Aliens, Robotech, Batteletech, Transhuman Space RPG, Voice of the Whirlwind, etc. Yes, I'm of the nerdish variety. Apparently, it helps me get laid. Even I am shocked.

I look forward to the exploration aspect of SC the most (said in my least drunken tone). I am a private pilot in real life and love to hop in a plane and head to an airport that I've never visited. I figure SC will allow me to do that a little less expensively although as the proud owner of a Connie, Starfarer, and Herald, I wasted a lot of money on a video game when I should have blown it on real airplanes. First world problems.

First game I remember playing was Combat on my neighbor's 2600 when I was young as hell (meaning that I'm kinda oldish). Ever since then, real life just doesn't cut it for me.

Right now, I'm addicted to Space Engineers on Steam. I've been playing solo mostly although my 13yo nephew occasionally joins me on my temporary server. He's also a backer thanks to his dad so we're both chomping at the bit for SC. We also play Freelancer as our pre-SC fix.

Hard question. I grew up on Kirk but Picard grew on me quick. Kind of a toss up for me. Can I just select Riker instead? Although I'm straight, even I think bearded Riker is pretty hot.

End of Line

Reactions: WarrenPeace

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
Forgot about our 5th pro sports team that I'm not really into but support anyway as a proud Philadelphian. Go Union (is that how soccer fans cheer?!)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Forgot about our 5th pro sports team that I'm not really into but support anyway as a proud Philadelphian. Go Union (is that how soccer fans cheer?!)
Bienvenidos, de todas maneras estamos borrachos tambien! Welcome to TEST!

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
Thanks for the welcomes. Funny that I kiwi self identified. I have at least one as a good friend of mine. Mike: is that you?! A cheesesteak is nothing more than shaved beef with melted cheese, fried onions, on a long roll. What makes it a cheesesteak is the roll though. Anything other than an Amaroso roll is just a meat sandwich. I promise to act as responsibly as my sobriety levels allow at the time that responsibility is expected although I will run from responsibility if someone else picks up the tab.

I look forward to flying with you all

Forgot your password?