EVERYTHING SOLD - THANK YOU ALL.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Hi TESTies! I have several ships and game packages available to sell at a discounted price. I live in the United States so all prices listed will be in USD, though I am willing to negotiate with international buyers. Everything listed will be at just over a 25% discount to their melting price because I love you guys.

All purchases will be conducted through PayPal.

(Standalone Ship) LTI Constellation Aquila - SOLD
(Concept Sale Standalone Ship) LTI Carrack - SOLD
(2013 Freelancer package) LTI Freelancer MIS - SOLD
(Anniversary Package) 24 month insurance Super Hornet - SOLD

As much as it pains me to part with these ships and packages, I need to. I am between jobs right now and looking to pad the emergency fund a bit. You can either shoot me a PM on the forums, post in this thread, or email me at [email protected] with inquiries.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Last edited:

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
>(Concept Sale Standalone Ship) LTI Carrack - 220
Don't dump price that much if you're going to sell it on starcitizen_trades or anywhere else... If i recall correctly, original price was 350$, currently LTI carracks goes for like 500$.
Shame i can't afford it :/

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I appreciate the advice, but I'd rather sell cheap to TESTies than jack prices on reddit. And this way I know these ships would be going to a good home.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fuck my life. I need the Canadian dollar to rebound. Haha. Some of these deals are beautiful . . .*sniffle*

Forgot your password?