Flight Ready Ships in 2.5

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
I've been doing some searching and haven't found much info on the subject, so I figured I'd ask. Does anybody know if there are gonna be any other ships brought to flight ready status in 2.5? All the stuff I've seen so far is all about the Reliant, but there's nothing about any of the hanger ready ships that are currently out. Might we see updates for the Freelancer and Connie variants? Or is that something that CIG/RSI would announce in it's own right?

Reactions: AstroSam

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Only thing they have said is the Reliant Kore and the Argo. If there's something else flight or hanger ready it will be a surprise.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I heard something about the Cat being hangar ready, but I know none of the Variants will be worked on until all the base models are done. The only ship I see being a surprise is MAYBE the Dragonfly.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Only thing they have said is the Reliant Kore and the Argo. If there's something else flight or hanger ready it will be a surprise.
So the Argo is confirmed in 2.5? Was there a concept sale that I just didn't see?

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
So the Argo is confirmed in 2.5? Was there a concept sale that I just didn't see?
They never did a concept sale for it, but iirc it comes with the Idris. No idea what it's gonna sell for or of it will come with LTI, but hopefully 2.5 is out soon and we get to find out.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
The Argo is the first ship which is on its first ("concept") sale but will already be flight ready. Plus, as I've written here, the Reliant will be flight ready.
As for the remaining [CONCERN] and [HYPE] - we'll have to wait another three weeks until the start of the GamesCom ;)

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
The Argo is the first ship which is on its first ("concept") sale but will already be flight ready. Plus, as I've written here, the Reliant will be flight ready.
As for the remaining [CONCERN] and [HYPE] - we'll have to wait another three weeks until the start of the GamesCom ;)
Ahh. Thank you. I've been looking forward to the Argo since I heard about it. I've always had a soft spot for the niche ships.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Even without the ability to use Quantum Travel, it still has the potential to fill the "space pickup/minivan" type of role. Useful for situations when something larger, like a Freelancer or HULL, wouldn't be economical.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
The unofficial word is that two variants of the Argo will be available when 2.5 is released (cargo and passenger). That might of course be complete baloney.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
The unofficial word is that two variants of the Argo will be available when 2.5 is released (cargo and passenger). That might of course be complete baloney.
It is indeed correct.
The Reliant and both (cargo and passenger) Argos are flyable.
I know, I have flown them.
No NDA here as CIG has already stated this.

Forgot your password?