Food, candies, snacks! post a link to your favorites

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Hi, what with there being so many delicious foods around the world, I thought it might be a good idea to post a collection of TESTie's favorite noms. Post a link of your favorite snacks, candies, or online-deliverable foods so other TESTies can try them! Or just say where you can find them and let us find them ourselves. Amazon is the preferred source so everybody can get in on the international foods, but feel free to post foods not available on there.

Note: this is posted in general with authorization from montoya

Some starting foods include, and are all available on Amazon:
lyons mint viscount biscuits

Kinder bueno chocolate candies

Tunnocks milk chocolate caramel wafers

Cloetta Kex choklad mini chocolate wafers

Last edited:

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My favorite meal is whatever @Blind Owl or his wife cook and leave at the entrance to their basement. Sometimes after they go to sleep I sneak up and raid the fridge.
I'll have to start locking the fridge. And the basement.

On a side note:
1. Steak. Top sirloin. Found anywhere cows are killed. It is delicious.
2. Beer. All of it. Found wherever minors are not.
3. The tears of my vanquished enemies. These are extremely rare, as I have no enemies. And I've never vanquished anyone. Even my arch nemesis, my 6 month old baby, kicks my ass daily.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
You live with a 6 month old, no? A 6 month old is considered a minor, right? Therefore could we correctly assume that we could not find any beer at your residence? Are you a spai?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I like Puppy Chow. But the name brand ripoff is Muddy Buddies.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard

On a side note:
1. Steak. Top sirloin. Found anywhere cows are killed. It is delicious.
3. The tears of my vanquished enemies. These are extremely rare, as I have no enemies. And I've never vanquished anyone. Even my arch nemesis, my 6 month old baby, kicks my ass daily.
My god... I need to move to Canada. You people know how to snack! I often contemplate that I may have been born in the wrong country. I love meat, hockey, and beer. I was born and raised in Montana, so maybe that has something to do with it.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Do you have these in America?

We make them here in Sweden.:)
nope, vapsyvox told me about them and they look delicious. I can special order them on amazon however, and plan to.

Reactions: GeneticPredator

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2014/01/23/review-limited-time-only-ketchup-doritos-canada/I have a Doritos problem (without the THC intake). Especially this time of year when, for a limited time, they make ketchup flavoured Doritos in the throw-back bag available. They also had the dill-pickle Doritos available at the same time. Sadly, discontinued. :-(
Ketchup and dill flavored Doritos??? That must be a Canada thing. I am fan of Doritos (any kind) with or without the THC; they are awesome.

Side Note: I am also a *huge* fan of the Doritos Loco tacos at Taco Bell.

Forgot your password?