Food Confirmed by Erin Roberts

SilentButDangerous

Rear Admiral
Oct 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SBDangerous
Erin Roberts basically confirmed food for citizens in his interview with Sgt. Stakas at Pax East.SGT STAKAS PAX AUS INTERVIEW WITH ERIN ROBERTS:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
so we will get hungry in the verse and have to scavange abandoned space stations for food ? will there be zombies ?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I don't mind the concept of food & drinks being in the game for RP reasons, but for fuck's sake, I hope they don't make this DayZ in space.

And this is coming from a diehard DayZ fan. :/

Reactions: WhooptyWoo

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
They've already said that you won't have to eat or drink, and that its implementation would be purely for people who want to do it for RP purposes. CR goes over it once or twice in 10ftc.

Reactions: WhooptyWoo

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Multi-Million Dollar project creating the most advanced and ambitious game ever developed....

And your first thought is 'can we cyber in it'?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Multi-Million Dollar project creating the most advanced and ambitious game ever developed....

And your first thought is 'can we cyber in it'?
Can I have your beer?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
[CONCERN]

I pay lots of UEC to eat only organic, gluten free, vegan tofu soylent patties on lettuce, and other casual players can eat Deep fried bacon lard nuggets at 1/10th the price, for no actual downside.

I demand that as a stretch goal that we have realistic caloric and fat intakes, and that the fat meat MURDERERS of the 'verse have heart attacks and die off.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
[CONCERN]

I pay lots of UEC to eat only organic, gluten free, vegan tofu soylent patties on lettuce, and other casual players can eat Deep fried bacon lard nuggets at 1/10th the price, for no actual downside.

I demand that as a stretch goal that we have realistic caloric and fat intakes, and that the fat meat MURDERERS of the 'verse have heart attacks and die off.
I'm gonna need a shoehorn to fit into my M50, between the space-beer and space-bacon.

Forgot your password?