Friday Free Stuff!!!

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
It's Friday so it's time to do some giveaways!!!! Big shout out to FoxAnderson for his donation last night that will be funding this week's freebees. Up for grabs this week we will start with the usual winners choice of hangar flair, after a few round of those I'll be giving away a Star Citizen starter package, winners choice Aurora or Mustang!!! You do need to be a follower to win, and you must be present to win.
I stream Wed-Sun 8-10pm CDT and i can't wait to see you guys there!!

BTW--- Tomorrow I'm doing a Saturday Night Drunk Stream, make sure you watch for some alcohol enhanced DERPing!!!

www.twitch.tv/admiral_nolan

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
BTW--- Tomorrow I'm doing a Saturday Night Drunk Stream, make sure you watch for some alcohol enhanced DERPing!!!
I must express my concern about Friday night drunk stream expanding into Saturday night, Sunday and Mon-Thurs.

Just because you got in touch with your Irish roots does not mean you have to punish your liver for our entertainment every day of the week! :D

Reactions: Canesman

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I must express my concern about Friday night drunk stream expanding into Saturday night, Sunday and Mon-Thurs.

Just because you got in touch with your Irish roots does not mean you have to punish your liver for our entertainment every day of the week! :D
I am toasting my liver for proving itself to be such a badass while i was overseas!!! :D

Forgot your password?