GLADIUS = CIG listened to our complaints and it worked!!

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
So the gladius has now been done up!

After all our complaining we finally did it. we got them to change the speed from 220m/s up to 240m/s and they even changed the weapon mounts to size 2!

This ship is definitely worth the buy. Its fast, manoeuvrable and now packs a punch :)

Reactions: Walex

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Man, I want it ... I dont want to spend more money. Should i melt my super hornet ? Is is that good?

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Man, I want it ... I dont want to spend more money. Should i melt my super hornet ? Is is that good?
I wouldn't start melting hornets yet, its a nice ship and all but its not exactly a sh killer, it can pull away from one with outright speed but the SH still has the advantage when it comes to close range dog fighting and strafing. Its profile is a fair bit easier to hit at a distance as well as compared to the avenger or m50 for whatever reason. When it comes to looks though its no contest, Gladius all the way!

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
wait until 1.1 then unmelt it and fly it, the ptu is bugged to hell right now, tis hard to fly a thing. but yeah its a great ship

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I remember buying the Gladius during that first sale, thinking that it may just be a cheapskate's hornet and subpar. But it just looks sexy, especially once it was released in hangar. I think even if they end up nerfing it, I'll never melt it.

Forgot your password?