GlaDOS Voice Attack

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Hey guys. I am making a set of GlaDOS voiced sentences for Voice Attack. What I need from you is your hillarious ideas on what GlaDOS should say to the pilot.

I am already making the ones below from some ideas in RSI forums.

"You're not a good pilot. You know that, right? Good pilots don't blow up here."
"Be advised that engaging the Vanduul in combat can and has caused permanent disabilities, such as vaporization."
"Unbelievable. You, pilot_name_here, must be the pride of pilot_home_system_here."
"Eject now, and CAKE will be served immediately."
"Rest assured, an independent panel of ethicists has absolved the UEE, Anvil Aerospace and all pilots of any moral responsibility for the Vanduul euthanizing process.”
“Although spacing is remarkably painful, eight out of ten UEE experts believe the Vanduul do not care.”
“Be advised, that damage to your Hornet can expose you to uninsulated electrical parts that may be dangerous under certain conditions.”
“You really shouldn’t be here. It isn’t safe for you.”
“I don’t want to tell you your business, but if it were me, I would use missiles on that guy.”
“Let’s be honest, neither one of us knows what you are doing.”
“Do you want to strafe in coupled mode? WELL I WON’T LET YOU. How does that feel?”
“Are you even listening to me?”
“If you want my advice, you’ll just throttle down in front of a missile. Trust me. It’ll be a lot less painful than the plasma cannon.”
“All right. Keep doing whatever it is you think you’re doing. Getting you killed and giving you good advice aren’t mutually exclusive.”
“That pilot made shoes for orphans. Nice job killing him, hero.”
“You’re curious about what happens after you die, right? Guess what? I know. You’re going to find out first hand before I finish explaining it though, so I won’t bother.”
“Radiation… *cough* so deadly… *gasp* Hahahahaha, I’m kidding. When I said “deadly radiation leak” the “deadly” was in massive sarcasm quotes. Honestly it’s not deadly at all. To me…”
“I have your brain scanned and permanently backed up in case something terrible happens to you, which it’s just about to.”
“Where did your life go so wrong?”
“I have an infinite capacity for knowledge, and even I’m not sure what you are doing.”
“Stop squirming and die like an adult.”
"Original Systems regrets to inform you that this next wave is impossible. Make no attempt to defeat it. If we were you, we would eject now."
"If you become lightheaded from G-forces, feel free to pass out. A Vanduul ace will be dispatched to revive you with plasma and adrenaline."

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
You can find almost all of the above here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/th34g1djwwibu/glados

Keep in mind that mediafire won't play them correctly. You will have to download the file and playback from media player, vlc or any other audio player of your choice.

Reactions: Spicy Spleen

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Sheilds aft: 'Fore sheilds drained'
Sheilds forward: 'Aft sheilds drained'

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Sheilds aft: 'Fore sheilds drained'
Sheilds forward: 'Aft sheilds drained'
Mediafire folder updated with your request.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Reactions: o-BHG-o

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I was thinking more along the lines of the voice attack command is 'Shields aft' to which she replies 'Fore shields drained'
Done and folder updated.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I would happily pay good money to have a flight computer voiced by Ellen McLain. Srsly, I think that would be an excellent stretch goal, and I bet Chris Roberts could make it happen.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
On respawn: "Feeling optimistic, are we?"

EDIT: Also using the super-British Brian voice, for the effect of having an AI space-butler.

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
"Do you need some neurotoxine?"
"Locking in progress, like you locked my heart" (locking missiles)
"Firing your parents...I mean missiles." (shooting rockets)
"You are making pride <subject origins>" (killed a target)

Forgot your password?