GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS AURORA FANS

Irenarch

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Irenarch
RSI Handle: Quantum.

Where you from stranger? From Houston, Tx. Going to Iowa State University in Ames, IA

What drew you to Star Citizen? Saw Roberts' presentation at GCC or whatever it was way long ago that announced the game. Thought it looked cool, bought me a connie. Now I'm 3k or so invested.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Fleet support. Crucible and reclaimer with LTI, would like to purchase an endeavor to finish off the trifecta. After that, exploring and trade

What was the first game you remember playing? An F22-Raptor game for PC. There was a magic carpet/genie game I forget, and myst riven

What other games do you play? Dota 2, EVE, though I win it for like 6 months at a time. Fallout 4

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Heard of TEST from Redd Faction. Eventually left Redd Faction to freelance before joining ULMC, which left redd faction around the same time as I did. Went to play eve, got to interact with TEST bros, felt they were okay. Decided to join.

Also aurora LX is class. Get rekt you base aurora plebs.

Score in Aurora Crash is 4.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Welcome to TEST! We're not in any way affiliated with EvE TEST, but we're cooler than they are so it doesn't matter.

Thing are pretty quiet with the holiday and all, but hop on discord and chat sometime.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?