Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Where you from
stranger?

West Coast United States

What drew you to Star Citizen?

In need of a new MMO and I love the space genre games. Freelancer was one of my addictions and still is installed today.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration and PvP.

What was the first game you remember playing?

PS1 - Grand Theft Auto 1
PC - MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries

What other games do you play?

Eve Online, though been kinda AFK for a year and now kinda playing Skill Queue Online.
Kerbal Space Program.
Space Engineers.
Planetside 2.
Battlefield 4
Star Trek Online
SWTOR

Picard or Kirk?

Picard is the first captain I saw and the only captain I've ever cared about.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome! Skill Queue Online :P been there doing that :)

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Welcome! Skill Queue Online :p been there doing that :)
Yah, kinda one of those things where it's like "Well Amarr Titan 5 just finished, OK, time to plug in Minmatar Titan 5." Really has lost so much of it's appeal over the last few years of having nothing to train or really do. Once you get to that point where you are just training things so your queue isn't empty and you can fly nearly everything in the game you get really bored really fast. I've even trained max leadership including the Mining Director. I'll never sit in a mining ship but hell, might as well. I have high hopes that SC will bring that thrill of space exploration back and give me something I haven't had in over 2 years.

Reactions: SeungRyul

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
"Well Amarr Titan 5 just finished, OK, time to plug in Minmatar Titan 5."
O.O

Didn't know we had a tycoon of EVE. Do you dive into your isk vault like Scrouge McDuck? :P

Reactions: SeungRyul

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
O.O

Didn't know we had a tycoon of EVE. Do you dive into your isk vault like Scrouge McDuck? :p
Lol. I wish. It's just years of playing this game and earning ISK from many sources. Most of it betting on the alliance tournaments and earning unimaginable ISK. Most of the time I knew fittings/comps that would mean the team would almost certainly win. Also got quite a bit from trading. Though now I just have those installed in my head, I don't have the ISK anymore to actually buy those.

Forgot your password?