Hardspace Shipbreaker gameplay demo

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Really interesting gameplay, hope that CIG get some idea from this for the salvage mechanics, maybe not as detailed, but this is really an interesting gameplay with a lot of deep in into it.
The interaction of the different ship components with eachother seams also very similar to what CIG is planning for SC...

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I just found out yesterday that the game is out in early access, so I bought it!
It's more interesting than I thought. You aren't just a weightless camera zipping about and lasering chunks off. Everything is slow to make it feel like things have weight. It's more like controlling a Beerfarer than an EVA suit. It's easy to get carried away with flinging stuff around and accidentally getting hit by one as you have a lot of inertia.
I've played about an hour doing the tutorials and took one ship apart and sent it off to processing. Lost a lot of credits on that one as you need to take things apart and send them to the appropriate processing.

Fun game, would cut through fuel lines again!

Here's some more interesting gameplay
View: https://youtu.be/kj0FKs7l8sA

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Bought it too, enjoying it so far! Not sure im a fan of the 15 minute blocks and one crash so far but very enjoyable!

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I'd love this kind of game-play loop in SC. It would be super cool to be able to spend that amount of time and attention to detail salvaging ships in addition to having the reclaimer inhale the larger components.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
The game is very enjoyable and fun. Due to tool wear and limited O2 + EVA fuel, you are encouraged not to try and get every single scrap of....scrap....

Overall even in early access the game is recommended from me. If the salvage gameplay in SC is even half as enjoyable, it will be a treat.

Forgot your password?