• Unsure

• Testicles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riddick

Commander
Jun 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Das_Maestro
I was wondering if we should fund raise money, so Montoya can buy both Star Citizen HOTAS and review them. Then we can have a TEST give away, and all those who donated for the review are entered to win one of them. There could be two winners, and both get badgers with each or something.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I like the idea, but I think it should be clarified that that's not a giveaway, it's a raffle. And raffles potentially have legal implications (as they are usually classified as a form of gambling) so you have to know what you're doing with them.

That said though, if I have a few bucks available when the time comes, I'm in! :D

Riddick

Commander
Jun 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Das_Maestro
I like the idea, but I think it should be clarified that that's not a giveaway, it's a raffle. And raffles potentially have legal implications (as they are usually classified as a form of gambling) so you have to know what you're doing with them.

That said though, if I have a few bucks available when the time comes, I'm in! :D
We could say you have to pay which every shipping you want. If the are underage they have to have their parents approve.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yeah, good point, the raffle thing is a legal mess but there are different ways to get the same thing done and be legit.

Cousak

Commander
Donor
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Cousak
Yeah, good point, the raffle thing is a legal mess but there are different ways to get the same thing done and be legit.
As in keeping the travel distance from tester to winner to a minimum?

I will most likely buy one no matter how shit it is, but sure, sign me up. I'll donate a couple of bucks.
Oh, and make sure you buy the Norwegian keyboard one to test in case I win :D

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I am unsure about Saitek being the brand, I have read so many complaints about the quality of their products, that being said that setup they showed looked insanely sick and its hard to resist purchasing that for this game, I am so confused and unsure!! I can only hope Saitek took the complaints and fixed the issues.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I don't really want a joystick thingy but if possible I will contribute.

If I were to win the raffle, will I be given the option to allocate my win to another member of TEST, whether he/she contributed or not?

Captin_Chewie

Vice Admiral
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Captin_Chewie
I had no idea that SC has TWO HOTAS! Sweet! Bring on the Review! I have no idea how to use a HOTAS! But, I now need one. I need me a review because I have no idea what makes a good HOTAS.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I never used a flight control in all my years of gaming... closest would be the old Atari controller.

I plan on jumping on the expensive all in one SC hotas set up if it gets good reviews

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
just a reminder, the fastest pilot in the 'verse, Shive, hasn't abandoned his keyboard and mouse

Forgot your password?