Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
It is Official. I have put in for the Time off and have gotten My ticket , Now just Flight and Hotel.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Welp, looks like I can cancel my hotel reservations, they sold them while I'm working in a facility with no commercial internet and no cell phone. FML

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Welp, looks like I can cancel my hotel reservations, they sold them while I'm working in a facility with no commercial internet and no cell phone. FML
theyre selling 415 more tomorrow at the same time 10am pst

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Yeah won't be able to get online then either. If someone else can buy two tickets let me know and I'll pay you back for them.

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
So we gonna Pick Roommates or are they going to be assigned? Cause I want a Girl....please please please...I promise I'll be GOOD Putting my Halo over my Horns

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
So we gonna Pick Roommates or are they going to be assigned? Cause I want a Girl....please please please...I promise I'll be GOOD Putting my Halo over my Horns
the way i see it there will be people who wanna split rooms and people who wanna have their own. if you wanna share a room type it next to your name here

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Ticket acquisition was a success. Now to commence training my liver for a weekend with many TESTies..
the way i see it there will be people who wanna split rooms and people who wanna have their own. if you wanna share a room type it next to your name here
Unlock it so we can edit it pretty please with rainbow sprinkles?

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Ticket acquisition was a success. Now to commence training my liver for a weekend with many TESTies..

Unlock it so we can edit it pretty please with rainbow sprinkles?
could have sworn i set this to be editable sorry

Reactions: WarrenPeace

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
ticket acquired !!!

Reactions: Knax

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
You must have picked up one of the last ones. They're all gone now.
I was at the airport so a buddy got it for me when they went on sale... when i turned my phone back on I had a text saying he got one!

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Yeah I wasn't able to snag one. Curse having obligations. Oh well, I'll be in the area and I'll be there in spirit through the internet.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Yeah I wasn't able to snag one. Curse having obligations. Oh well, I'll be in the area and I'll be there in spirit through the internet.
we should throw a watching party for those who still wanna come but haven't got tickets.

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
we should throw a watching party for those who still wanna come but haven't got tickets.
I agree, those that cant come in should hangout watching together and making those at home watching jealous ;)

Forgot your password?